Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-29-2005, 01:43 PM

Default Re: what percentage of women are sexually adventurous

[ QUOTE ]
"Adventurous" means she's a freak that explores her limits imo. Not some girl that can be coaxed into it on occasion. But in response to the thread's title: not nearly as high as I'd like it to be.

[/ QUOTE ]

"Adventurous" hmmm how about if I didnt give it to her 2 or 3 times a day there was hell to pay. Seriously if i ever said "im not in the mood" she wouldnt talk to me and be pissed as hell.

Sounds great right!....Its not. I am now happy with my girl now 3 to 4 times a week is enough.
Old 03-29-2005, 01:45 PM

funny story came up recently on Fark.com - about religious girls.

They were doing surveys, and APPARENTLY, some of the good Christian girls who are saving themselves for marriage have no problem with oral or backdoor sex - apparently that doesn't "violate" the standards....

sorta makes me wish I was still dating Christian girls....LOL -

RB
Old 03-29-2005, 01:51 PM

women's sexual drives IMO are actually stronger than the male's.

story time:
about two years ago my buddy and i go to a bar with only one intention...to get ripped beyond belief. we werent going to hook up or to meet people, that would be an unintentional bonus.

we started out by drinking a few beers at home before we left. we get to the bar about 6-deep and start double fisting 7&7's and shooting tequilla, three wise men, jaiger and anything else we can get our hands on. the only reason i am telling you this is to emphasize how drunk we were, not to brag about how much we drank.

well we meet these two girls, both cute but not hot. its around closing time and we had nothing else going on so we ask them where they are going and they say back to their apartment and invite us back.

we get to their apartment the girl i had been chatting up took me to her room. we mess around for about 30 minutes, i am about to start with the real thing when my buddy comes running into the room saying "lets go man these girls are [censored] up!" now i am really horny and not wanting to leave and he tells me that he is leaving with or without me and since i am an hour from home i decided to take the ride.

we get in the car and he is freaked out and begins to tell me this story..."i was in her bed and we were messing around, everything was normal. she was going down on me and she says hold on a sec i have to go to my closest." remember that he is so drunk at this point he is hardly knowing whats going on, plus she had already said she was into kinky stuff. "she goes to the closest and pulls out this glass square about the size of a piece of paper. i thought maybe she had some blow and wanted to party some more. so she comes up to me and tells me to hold the piece of glass in front of my face while i am laying down." he then goes on and on about how he had no idea what she was doing.
"she then sits about an inch from the glass and the next thing i see is her hole open up and she craps on the glass!"
this is when he came into my room trippin out wanting to leave, rightfully so!

from that night on i figured if he was telling the truth that girls are just as freaky and the not-so-hot ones could be freakier...i guess they have to make up for not being so hot. i am just glad it didnt happen to me. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 03-29-2005, 01:58 PM

WOW
Old 03-29-2005, 02:00 PM

I thought this was going to turn into an asphyxiation story. My last girlfriend liked to be choked while we were having sex. Not that freaky, but it was more than I expected for that uptight bitch.
Old 03-29-2005, 02:00 PM

tdarko - that's just plain [censored] up.

There's not that much worse than finding out the girl you finally got in bed is a dead fish.
Old 03-29-2005, 02:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
he tells me that he is leaving with or without me and since i am an hour from home i decided to take the ride.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your friend drove after drinking all that?
Old 03-29-2005, 02:02 PM

Jesus [censored] Christ. Is that the most blairing fact that came out of this disgusting story?
Old 03-29-2005, 02:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Jesus [censored] Christ. Is that the most blairing fact that came out of this disgusting story?

[/ QUOTE ]

lol...."nevermind the scat play, HE DROVE DRUNK??"
Old 03-29-2005, 02:04 PM

first of all i think he was better off than i was and second of all it wasnt the first time we ignorantly drove home messed up. FWIW we dont drink and drive anymore...we are a little more responsible nowadays. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]