Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Two Plus Two > Two Plus Two Internet Magazine
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-30-2005, 07:18 PM

Default Re: No Ask Granny column this month?

I was under the impression that your articles were replacing strategy articles.

honestly, this is why i 'came clean' about my first 2 columns. i would not have wanted to see that happen either.
Old 03-30-2005, 08:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i think there should be a humor column in this magazine because everyone needs to lighten up sometimes.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is my point. The article itself should be humorous and obvious for humor and I can't think of anyone witty enough to make the dissection other than Granny. Most of the articles submitted by other authors deal with more intermediate subjects on poker and I doubt anyone who reads the magazine will fail to distinguish what really is a strategy article as opposed to a mock humor one.

[ QUOTE ]
my motivations have never been for the money, just to be granny and be part of the community's new mag.

[/ QUOTE ]

Translation: I don't want money, I take enough off you fishes on the poker table. I'm just hoping Mason will eventually realize how "hAwT" I am and realize I'm a poker goddess. (j/k Granny) [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Lawrence
Old 03-30-2005, 09:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]

honestly, this is why i 'came clean' about my first 2 columns. i would not have wanted to see that happen either.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was under that impression as well. Thanks for clearing this up granny. And I really didn't mean any offense in my 'i'll be the jerk post', i was just trying to convey the feeling that your column didn't bring as much to the table as the average strategy column. If it isn't replacing one i'd love to see it there every month.
Old 03-31-2005, 02:13 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I am baffled at how apparently so many people could think this. Just more proof that Granny's column is sorely needed.