Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-21-2005, 02:54 PM

Default Re: PokerRoom on your cell phone..

[ QUOTE ]
I wonder, will you play against the entire Pokerroom community, or just against other cell phone users?

[/ QUOTE ]

it would have to be the whole community. it would be near impossible for them to gain a player base large enough to support a cel phone only dbase.
Old 03-21-2005, 03:02 PM

I can hear peeps crying already! "I used all my minutes and my phone bill was $1200"
Old 03-21-2005, 03:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I wonder, will you play against the entire Pokerroom community, or just against other cell phone users?

[/ QUOTE ]

it would have to be the whole community. it would be near impossible for them to gain a player base large enough to support a cel phone only dbase.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, I guess you're right. I can't wait to play against someone with a 128x128 resolution.
Old 03-21-2005, 03:06 PM

while i hate to say this cuz' most know how i feel about underage players, but i think there will be 16 year olds in study hall playing. there will be businessmen in airports that don't have a laptop playing. there will be frat boys playing at pizza joints. etc

this will bring new players in the game, and up the frequency of play of current players imo
Old 03-21-2005, 03:37 PM

Crap! I already have 2 cell phones. Now I'll need another 3. I to run PT and the others so I can 4-Table.

I can just see it now. Sitting in the park with two huge wrist bands each holding a row of cell phones.

[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-21-2005, 04:10 PM

the colluders will have a field day
Old 03-21-2005, 04:26 PM

How can I 8 table on a 3" X 3" screen? Screw this [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Old 03-21-2005, 04:27 PM

if your cel phone has a video out, you could hook up your 2001FP to it
Old 03-21-2005, 07:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Crap! I already have 2 cell phones. Now I'll need another 3. I to run PT and the others so I can 4-Table.

I can just see it now. Sitting in the park with two huge wrist bands each holding a row of cell phones.

[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

That was uber funny.