Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-03-2005, 04:55 AM

Default Re: \"Tournament Browser\"

I agree, I think it should be a flat rate, similar to pokertracker. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-03-2005, 05:22 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Here's what I want:
To be able to 8 table (or more) on two different skins on a 1600x1200 using something similar to UB's mini-view. I want all of the action to be left to right with the SB on the left on the button on the right (or where I am always in the same spot). I want to be able to quickly see how many BBs large my stack is and what level we're on. I would like for the whole window to change color when it is my turn to act. I would pay $200 without hesitation for such a wonderous contraption.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh sweet Jesus that would be great.
Old 03-03-2005, 05:27 AM

I think it is a great idea. I 4 table 109s currently and would definitely buy this program.

As for price, I think that $50.00 would be a great price, especially if you accepted payment through transfers on partypoker.

Seems like that might be a very good way to maximize your sales/profits. Make it a good round figure with an easy way to pay.
Old 03-03-2005, 05:58 AM

Out of interest, how is this program going to work? All I could think of is hiding the poker windows, designing your own, and then passing button-clicks to the poker windows through the windows API.

If you're doing this, I think the you'll run in to trouble with the poker sites. This will act just like a bot. You'd have to work to ensure randomization of button click times and positions.
Old 03-03-2005, 05:59 AM

I'll still pay for mine, but I want a design credit. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-03-2005, 09:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Hopefully I'll have a beta soon. I was thinking of maybe a sliding scale based on the limits you play, maybe even on how much you play at those limits too. This could be accomplished since I could have the program just not work on higher buy-in tourneys, that way if you're a small-time player you pay little, but if you're going to be using it a ton you have to pay more.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds like a great program! You are doing something about the 2 things that is most irritating to me on Party Poker.
I don't think a sliding scale payment would be a good idea.

I think with a price 50-100 dollar you could sell quite a few copies of this program. Actually i think you would earn more with 50 dollar.

Good luck, and i am looking forward to buying this program!
Old 03-03-2005, 12:40 PM

That is how it would have to be done, yes. I realize that it would look very much like a bot to Party, and because of this I would make sure that they knew that it wasn't. I'll let you guys know of any progress I make, I don't have an ETA but I have a few other projects going on right now, maybe a month or two for the first version? Can't really guarantee a whole lot with school and all, hopefully soon though!
Old 03-03-2005, 01:13 PM

You may wish to ask Party if there is something you can do to identify the program to them.

Lori
Old 03-03-2005, 01:41 PM

To each according to his own needs

From each according to his ability-Karl Marx

I'm thinkin the sliding scale is the 1st step into global communism. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 03-03-2005, 01:47 PM

Would you be interested in any help with this if it helped out your ETA? PM me....