Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-02-2005, 01:42 PM

Default Re: And in the news today....

She really shouldn't. That's the point. Hopefully the "father" ends up taking this to the supreme court and getting the ruling overturned. The point of the post was to show how screwed up our local judicial systems are. How much of an assclown do you have to be in order to decide that this lady deserves child support from the guy who is the "father?" [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 03-02-2005, 02:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
How much of an assclown do you have to be in order to decide that this lady deserves child support from the guy who is the "father?" [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
First, let me say I'm definitely not in favor of the woman here, but I like to think of arguments for either side. Anyway, the point is maybe the woman doesn't deserve child support, but surely the child does. That's the only angle I can think of to put any positive light on the woman's side of this case.
Old 03-02-2005, 02:06 PM

The child deserves all the support he can get from his parent. Singular. His mom made the call to use daddy's saved baby batter without his knowledge, there's simply no moral, ethical, or legal basis for her receiving a dime from the dude.

As they said in the other thread, if they award this woman with child support (which she's obviously trying to weasel her way into with an unknowing, unwilling "dad"), then everybody will have to start worrying about who's blowing them, and I just don't see that happening...
Old 03-02-2005, 02:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
How much of an assclown do you have to be in order to decide that this lady deserves child support from the guy who is the "father?" [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]
First, let me say I'm definitely not in favor of the woman here, but I like to think of arguments for either side. Anyway, the point is maybe the woman doesn't deserve child support, but surely the child does. That's the only angle I can think of to put any positive light on the woman's side of this case.

[/ QUOTE ]
I generally tend to agree. But she is still a stupid, stupid, bitch for having done this. She's also a doctor, right? I doubt she needs any child support money. Can you say money grubbing whore?
Old 03-02-2005, 02:08 PM

Le this be a lesson to you single guys out there. Hold her nose until she swallows.
Old 03-02-2005, 02:10 PM

And make her gargle afterwards. The sperm must die.
Old 03-02-2005, 02:18 PM

The child needs to be supported. Tons of children are concieved unintentionally. It sucks that in this case it was deceitful as well. The guy got a raw deal but the needs of the child come first. This is straight from a guy who pays his support faithfully.

What the guy should do is sue for custody of his child. The child deserves better than to be raised by this dishonest and conniving bitch.
Old 03-02-2005, 02:24 PM

The article indicated that the mother was a doctor. Who knows what kind, but a lady with this much education should be able to support the kid that she decided to have by herself.

Good idea re: suing the lady for custody. I don't think that's what he wants here, though.
Old 03-02-2005, 02:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The article indicated that the mother was a doctor. Who knows what kind, but a lady with this much education should be able to support the kid that she decided to have by herself.

[/ QUOTE ]

Assuming all her patients don't leave after hearing about this.
Old 03-02-2005, 02:32 PM

I'm just sort of hoping that she isn't a medical doctor.