Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-11-2005, 03:04 PM

Default Re: Avoid Poker Mountain

I signed up last night and forgot to put in a bonus code. I sent them an email asking them if they could credit it and I got a reply back in 6 minutes saying that they had gone ahead and credited me the bonus and gave me one free tourny credit or something. Very good customer service so far IMHO.
Old 02-11-2005, 03:57 PM

I just cashed out some money from party to neteller... How long till the funds show up in my neteller account? Also I ahve read posts from people that say they immediatley cashed out from poker mountain, what money do you use to clear the bonus when you do this. Thanks.
Old 02-11-2005, 04:09 PM

How many tables can you play at once? Just 1?
Old 02-11-2005, 04:13 PM

Location: Castle Duckula -- home for many centuries to a dreadful dynasty of vicious vampire ducks: The Counts of Duckula!

[ QUOTE ]
I just cashed out some money from party to neteller... How long till the funds show up in my neteller account?

[/ QUOTE ]

In my experience, instantly.

[ QUOTE ]
Also I ahve read posts from people that say they immediatley cashed out from poker mountain, what money do you use to clear the bonus when you do this. Thanks.

[/ QUOTE ]

You have to buy back in if you cash everything out. What I did was cash out $150 out of about $175, so I could go whore PokerNow. I played last night on the remaining $25 (actually $24.75, IIRC), and worked it up to $70, earning some 50 raked hands toward my next $10 to be released (I still have $70 in my pending bonus account).

The reason some people are cashing out is to go off and do something else, planning to come back later and redeposit to work off the PM bonus. There is no expiration date on this bonus, so it's feasible to do so.

-Mike
Old 02-11-2005, 04:19 PM

Location: Castle Duckula -- home for many centuries to a dreadful dynasty of vicious vampire ducks: The Counts of Duckula!

[ QUOTE ]
How many tables can you play at once? Just 1?

[/ QUOTE ]

I've played on 2 tables a couple of times. There aren't that many games going yet, so it's a little hard to find more active tables to play at. They offer Omaha and O8, but I've never seen any active tables for those; I only see about 4-5 cash tables going at any one time. I have yet to succeed in playing in SNGs there.

They need more players to become viable. I think that's something of a Catch-22 for them, which is why they're offering such a generous bonus; I suspect a lot of people are going there, looking around, seeing the lack of activity, and wandering off to a busier site. But the games that are going on seem pretty soft.

-Mike
Old 02-11-2005, 04:22 PM

Just to be sure, the bonus code is "CARD"?
Old 02-11-2005, 04:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Just to be sure, the bonus code is "CARD"?

[/ QUOTE ]

I used a different one that I got from cardplayeronline.com. I think they prefer that the codes not be shared here, so that they can more accurately track the effectiveness of their ads, so I've been trying to respect that. I think they've had a clickable ad on 2+2 over to the right that contains the same offer; I don't see it now, but I imagine if you wander around, you'll see it.

-Mike
Old 02-11-2005, 04:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I just cashed out some money from party to neteller... How long till the funds show up in my neteller account?

[/ QUOTE ]

In my experience, instantly.

[/ QUOTE ]

Whoops, I just realized you were asking about Party cashouts, not PM! Party usually takes me a couple of hours or so. When I withdrew the $150 from PM, I went straight to Neteller, and it was already there!

-Mike
Old 02-11-2005, 04:45 PM

Thank you. Do you think you could PM the code you used? Thanks.
Old 02-11-2005, 04:57 PM

I also had no troubles. My only gripes about the site are a) they list the free games with the real money and the real money filter doesn't seem to work (probably haven't figured it out) and b)Chat and hand histories are disabled for me for some reason (probably something else I haven't figured out).

- Jim