Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-09-2005, 12:28 PM

Default Re: paradise account with $290 bonus for sale!

I'll actually give a serious answer.

1) Believing that $10 in paradise bonus $$ is worth $5 real dollars is some combination of ludicrous and insulting.

2) You cannot transfer an account to another person. Whomever you sold it to would be using your account, which is tied to your Neteller, which causes a host of security issues.
Old 02-09-2005, 04:32 PM

Funny, I also have $290 in my bonus account and I probably won't even play through it.

Btw, I love Tontie! Version 1.0 is out now..
TONTIE
Old 02-09-2005, 04:47 PM

yes i see ver 1 is out lol. cant get passed lvl 20 its just impossible.

i was thinking of selling the whole account. just giving them the password. its a one time thing. they clear the bonus and make a free $140 for playing poker...

so what if you got the bonus you want another bonus? if $150 is too high ill sell for $100 if anyone wants. i just dont see my self clearing this bonus. its not like im losing money. i make $100 on the bonus who ever buys it from me makes a free $190... all you gotta do is clear the bonus.

edit: its a normal bonus. every pot that takes .25 rake gets you 1 point. 100 points and they give you $10 until you clear it.

im not trying to scam. i just dont see myself clearing this bonus and would rather make some money off it and benefit two people then let it sit there and rot forever

its a one time thing. use the account for the bonus. then never use it again. if you need help taking the money out ill do it for you if you want. sry this probably isnt even making sense but im late for work
Old 02-09-2005, 04:56 PM

Let me try again.

Believing that $10 in paradise bonus $$$ is worth $3.33 in real $ is some combination of ludicrous and insulting.
Old 02-09-2005, 06:33 PM

290 dollar bonus - 150 dollars paid = 140 dollars of potential profit. 2900 raked hands needed to clear 140 dollars of profit.

a little over 20 raked hands for every dollar. That makes the hourly table rate a little over 2 dollars an hour at 2/4. there are bonuses that are 5 times more lucrative.
Old 02-10-2005, 12:12 PM

let me understand this.

you are going to give your username and password to the highest bidder, then when the bidder is ready to cashout what happens? you transfer him the money to his existing paradise acct, or do you cash all the way out to NETeller then reimburse the bidder for the total?

i'm assuming that the paradise acct will have zero dollars in it? there is no balance, just a $290 pending bonus? so, the person would have to transfer money into this account as well in order to have funds to clear the bonus, right?

here is another problem. in order to FULLY protect yourself, you would need to clear your home addy, change the email addy to the buyer and yet the buyer will have access to all your recent transactions.

this sounds scary from both ends. nobody will pay you near what it is worth because this is illegal and carries risk of tainting their own account as well (since they will have to fund via a transfer, the accounts will be linked). also, YOU should not want anyone in your paradise account at all. they can do lots of illegal things with ZERO risk of recourse. what if some dirtbag decides to do this so he can use this account to collude and dump? the person who would get in trouble is you, not him. paradise will not allow a name change on any account so you are the one that would pay the price.

do yourself a favor and leave the pending bonus there for some other time, or find a trustworthy family memeber or friend that will grind it out for you.