Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-01-2005, 01:37 PM

Default Re: New Empire Reload Bonus -Feb 2005

ive been wondering this... if i deposit to get the bonus, can i just withdraw right away and keep the bonus? i don't really have a reason to keep the extra money there.
Old 02-01-2005, 01:44 PM

Yes.

This will be asked at least once more, like in every bonus thread. All other questions of this nature in this thread should be ignored, or somehow linked with a witty one-line response to the same thread he's in.

yes you can cash-out right away and nothing happens to the bonus.
remember though that they take the bonus away if you fail to play the required number of hands within 7 days of depositing.

you can also cash-out whatever you have in there right now and re-deposit the very same money right back in the next day to get the bonus.

[ QUOTE ]
ive been wondering this... if i deposit to get the bonus, can i just withdraw right away and keep the bonus? i don't really have a reason to keep the extra money there.

[/ QUOTE ]

The bonus isn't added to your account until you meet the play-through requirements - so if you deposit $600, you can withdraw but need to leave enough in there to make the clearing doable...

Edit: Wow - outfoxed by TWO posters. And MicroBob is probably 8-tabling 15/30 AND responding while I am simply not really doing anything else. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 02-01-2005, 01:58 PM

your no longer allowed to have an account at each skin, however if you open it from a clean computer you'll be fine. open it today so you can get the sign up bonus first, the redeposit on the 3rd to get the reload also. you might consider looking into a rakeback as well.
Old 02-01-2005, 02:02 PM

I've still got an uncleared $10 bonus in my account from a couple months ago when they gave me $10 for some reason or another. I of course busted out relatively shortly (that was all I had in my Empire account at the time), and still have it showing as uncleared.

So, my question, do I have to clear that before I'm eligible for this bonus? If so, I guess I better deposit some money today, and clear it quickly, so I can redeposit in a couple of days!

Thanks
Old 02-01-2005, 02:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
your no longer allowed to have an account at each skin

[/ QUOTE ]

their policy has been unchanged on this in over a year.....so saying 'they no longer' allow it is a tad disingeniuous since it's pretty much been this way since Dec, 2003.

they don't 'officially' approve of it but they won't stop you once you have the acct. this is how it's been in the past and this is how it is now.

you have to do a couple things to open the acct at the skin....and you might get a call from them and you just tell them 'oh...well, i wanted to play the tournaments there' or something and everything will be dandy.
Old 02-01-2005, 02:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Yes.

This will be asked at least once more, like in every bonus thread. All other questions of this nature in this thread should be ignored, or somehow linked with a witty one-line response to the same thread he's in.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's only been 2 pages and already the "can I have an account at Party and Empire" has been asked and so has the "can I withdraw after depositing and not lose the bonus." This only leaves "can I withdraw before the bonus period and then redeposit right away." I'll save everyone the time and say yes...
Old 02-01-2005, 02:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It's only been 2 pages and already the "can I have an account at Party and Empire" has been asked and so has the "can I withdraw after depositing and not lose the bonus." This only leaves "can I withdraw before the bonus period and then redeposit right away." I'll save everyone the time and say yes...

[/ QUOTE ]
Don't forget the "Can I still get.../How will this effect my rakeback?" questions...

EDIT: Nevermind. That was already asked as well. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 02-01-2005, 02:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Yes.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

If the repeat questions are getting to you... then STOP answering them! Let the recent newbies answer the new newbies.

I see Thythe bitching here and at BW every time a repeat question is asked. Maybe if we froze new registrations, he could get off just chating will the Zoo's old fogeys.
<font color="white"> ps - I single out Thythe here, because I know he can take it. </font>