Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-18-2005, 03:25 AM

Default Re: Lennox Lewis and Bruce Lee

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
lennox is a pussy (and always has been) so bruce lee is the much harder guy to take down. Still lennox is freaking huge, so at least 5 guys rushing him at once. Lee, oh man, I dunno....8 or 9 guys mob rushing him? Depends on if its open space or a tight little ring. I say at least 15 total for the both of them

[/ QUOTE ]

No doubt that Lee is much much tougher. But I mean really. Lennox punches any of us once, anywhere, and we die.
-James

[/ QUOTE ]

I was thinking with Lennox a good way to go at him would be 2 guys distract him while the third gets behind him. Once the third guy is in position, the other 2 get low and bull-rush him. The thrid guy gets low to give them something to flip Lennox over. He wouldn't be able to get in a good shot and once he's down, you just pounce on him. He'll have no power behind his punches really while on his back.

I think Bruce would be best just everyone swarming him from opposite directions. He'll catch a couple people but the others will be able to swarm him and get him down to the ground.

No matter who you are, if you're fighting a mob and they get you on the ground, you're phucked.
Old 01-18-2005, 03:25 AM

My friends and I decided that it would take 5 of us to definitely take Suge Knight in a fight. And even then we were accounting for 2 fatalities. Lewis would destory at least 4 2+2ers I'm thinking. Of course, this depends on the stipulations of the fight. In ours, everyone had to start out facing each other, so we'd have to run around Suge in order to get some sort of full circle attack.
Old 01-18-2005, 03:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
You guys also aren't factoring the factor of fear... how many of you are willing to come even close to getting punched in the mouth by Lee or Lewis.

[/ QUOTE ]

Read the 5 year old thread... fear is not a factor.
Old 01-18-2005, 03:36 AM

You guys have obviously not seen any Bruce Lee movies where he takes out a room full of martial arts students. Keep in mind that he had to tone down his "choreagraphy" for movies since his real life fighting was too fast/powerful/effective
Old 01-18-2005, 03:37 AM

I don't know you guys, I bet most of you can't fight. No offense, but most people can't fight, and most people on the internet are more sedentary than average (as are poker players).

That said, if it was 20 people more or less like me I'd say we could do it, but it would be close. Taking the average guy I'd want more like 30.

NT
Old 01-18-2005, 03:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
You guys also aren't factoring the factor of fear... how many of you are willing to come even close to getting punched in the mouth by Lee or Lewis.

[/ QUOTE ]

Read the 5 year old thread... fear is not a factor.

[/ QUOTE ]

Shut up Rogan
Old 01-18-2005, 03:39 AM

</font><blockquote><font class="small">En réponse à:</font><hr />
I don't know you guys, I bet most of you can't fight. No offense, but most people can't fight, and most people on the internet are more sedentary than average (as are poker players).

That said, if it was 20 people more or less like me I'd say we could do it, but it would be close. Taking the average guy I'd want more like 30.

NT

[/ QUOTE ]

This is about what I'm thinking. Maybe 20 of you could get the job done, definitely not less than 30 of me though. Bruce Lee is a beast, and Lewis is a one hit kill.
Old 01-18-2005, 03:39 AM

After thinking about this a little, I'd like to change my answer to the same one john nickle used in his response to the five-year-olds thread: 'all of them.'

NT
Old 01-18-2005, 03:43 AM

[ QUOTE ]
After thinking about this a little, I'd like to change my answer to the same one john nickle used in his response to the five-year-olds thread: 'all of them.'

NT

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't think that "all of them" is absurd here. The only real drawback for Lewis is that he'd eventually break both of his hands on human skulls. As for Lee, I think you'd have to keep pouring mobs of people on him til he passed out from exhaustion. I suppose that would happen with Lewis also, but I think his hands would break first unless he focused on midsection shots.
-James
Old 01-18-2005, 03:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Lennox punches any of us once, anywhere, and we die.
-James

[/ QUOTE ]

this was so damn funny, yet so damn true. no way 3 avg. people could take lennox. i've seen a 150 lb guy who knew how to fight take on 5 skinheads, who were raised to fight.