Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > Multi-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-18-2005, 05:12 AM

Default Re: jennicide- my new favorite player

She just got crushed by David Williams in a $50 heads-up NLHE match.
Old 01-18-2005, 05:32 AM

ohhh for a friendly match, he's getting his tomorrow, trust me.
Old 01-18-2005, 12:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
jennicide- you're a great player, and to be able to play at a high level while constantly dealing with drooling chatters is an impressive feat. Anytime you are playing in a tourney, post it on here and I'll watch and try to learn.

[/ QUOTE ]

the irony of this post is just delicious.
Old 01-18-2005, 12:33 PM

Let me guess, you like her because she has a flock of lemmings that follow her to the sea? She's not a bad player , in fact from what ive seen she actually has some tourney talent. But as far as sweating every move she makes in a tourney, I think that may reach stalker status.

I know she's popular because she's cute and all, but god that has to get on her nerves right? I would have to turn off chat for all the railbirds, or change my screenanme or something, and I've never stepped away from popularity, but man they just don't leave this chick alone.
Old 01-18-2005, 01:07 PM

Listen, I already said I was new to the site, and I judged who the best players were by the amount of respect they received when they posted. How else would I judge that? jennicide and gigabet both got tons of respect from the community, so I thought they were the best players.

If I were to have made this post about gigabet instead of jennicide would you all be making fun of me and making snide remarks? No, of course not. I watched her in a tournament for a while last night, and she played well. Combine that with the respect you all seem to give her posts, I thought she was one of the best.

I don't think I've done anything to get criticism or the snide remarks, give me a break, I am new.
Old 01-18-2005, 04:07 PM

Default Re: about you and jennicide

[ QUOTE ]
I don't think I've done anything to get criticism or the snide remarks, give me a break, I am new.

[/ QUOTE ]

First of all, posting this thread and you are ASKING to get criticized. Also, snide remarks are my specialty. Ask anyone.

Very rare do I even post in MTT but jesus can they give this girl a break?

[ QUOTE ]
If I were to have made this post about gigabet instead of jennicide would you all be making fun of me and making snide remarks?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well....if you had the same what appears to be infatuation with gigabet, I'd be even harder on you. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

I understand that you are new, but please check your ego at the door and lay off the stalking posts. This chick has a hard enough time with all the railbirds.

I'm sure you can be president of her fan club though. She'll even give you an autographed pic to hang on your wall.

Bottom line is if you have someone you respect, respect them all you want, but when you post "please post here when you are gonna be in a tourney because I want to watch" all it does is make you look pathetic. Just my .02.

Why dont you buy into the stars 5+1 and go toe to toe with her and try to bust her. That would be so much better than watching.
Old 01-18-2005, 04:09 PM

Default Re: gig

[ QUOTE ]
Oh my, someone has more railbirds than I do?

[/ QUOTE ]

Ain't that a scary thought. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
Old 01-18-2005, 04:41 PM

Default Re: gig

Whatever dude. I still think you are criticizing me because who jennicide is, a pretty girl. When I started watching the tournament last night, I thought jennicide was just someone who put his girlfriend's picture as their icon to throw off the other players. The fact that it actually was jennicide, I can honestly care less.

All I saw was the fact that jennicide got tons of respect on here, and was cleaning up during this tournament.

So I guess I should apologize to this forum for wanting to watch a better player than me play, and perhaps learn something to use in my own game, and for thinking that jennicide is very good based on her play and the respect she receives on this forum. I further apologize that jennicide is pretty, since anyone watching her is obviously not watching for her skill, but for her looks.

Happy now?
Old 01-18-2005, 05:01 PM

Default Re: listen kiddo.....

[ QUOTE ]
I still think you are criticizing me because who jennicide is, a pretty girl.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are correct on one thing Jenn is a cute kid. I don't discount that, the fact is she gets a lot more hype by being a good looking girl that can play some very good poker than a lot better players do because she's female. How she uses that image is up to her.

[ QUOTE ]
When I started watching the tournament last night, I thought jennicide was just someone who put his girlfriend's picture as their icon to throw off the other players. The fact that it actually was jennicide, I can honestly care less.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you seriously play me for stoopid? That is the most assinine comment I've heard. If you're gonna follow her around like a puppy dog, at least sack up and admit it.

[ QUOTE ]
So I guess I should apologize to this forum for wanting to watch a better player than me play, and perhaps learn something to use in my own game

[/ QUOTE ]

No need to apologize for that, but don't disguise like your not a lemming by posting this crapola. Like I said before, if you have a thing for her, follower her aroudn on the internet, maybe you can live your pathetic life vicariously through her.

[ QUOTE ]
and for thinking that jennicide is very good based on her play and the respect she receives on this forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think Jenn is a good player as well, I just fall short of watching her play every tourney and hanging on here every word.

[ QUOTE ]
I further apologize that jennicide is pretty, since anyone watching her is obviously not watching for her skill, but for her looks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not everyone watches her for her looks , most people are just followers, I tend not to follow, I tend to lead. But, don't apologize for being a lemming, you are not alone. Maybe one day you will blaze your own trail through the poker world , step out of the kiddie pool and start making some moves. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Welcome to the forum.

Sorry I'm such a jerk.

Bunky
Old 01-18-2005, 05:10 PM

Default Re: listen kiddo.....

[ QUOTE ]
Sorry I'm such a jerk.

[/ QUOTE ]

I really think jackass is a much better description, leave the poor guy alone.