Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-28-2004, 04:47 PM

Default Re: Seeking Coupon for Dell FP2001 Monitor

[ QUOTE ]
Where is this Dell game where you can get the 20 and 25% off coupons?

[/ QUOTE ]

www.dell.com/dellf If you aren't lucky enough to win a good code you can always beg for one on slickdeals.net or fatwallet.com Good luck.
Old 12-28-2004, 04:52 PM

The dell website has a coupon offer. You go to the main dell site, then click on the "Dell Elf" dellf section. Enter your name, email etc, and play and it gives you a coupon for a dell product. You can play 1x a day per email address. Each offer is for a different Dell product, so it took me 8 days to win "25% off a Dell flat panel monitor".

The coupon is good for one use only. Some people who do not plan to use theirs have posted them on slickdeals, but obviously they are popular so people use them quickly. But if you win yours directly then you can use it when you want but they expire in 1 month i think.

If you don't want to play each day, you can go to EBay and buy a 25% off coupon for $3. You can also find a Dell stackable coupon to get an additional $40 off a Dell product. These go on offer every few days and searching google for "Dell stackable coupon" will find it for you, but they have 2500 uses max so they get used up quickly. I used the 2 coupons together to buy the Dell2001fp 20.1" for $605 out of pocket to my door.

--Greg
Old 12-28-2004, 04:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
All she knows is our new big screen TV is $600. "You mean that you could continue to play on the same monitor that you have and I could have another big screen TV in the bedroom for the same money?" "Not going to happen pal. Not this life, not the next life, or the one after that"

[/ QUOTE ]

Get em both.
Old 12-28-2004, 05:33 PM

I have been playing this stupid delff game daily for like 3 weeks using 2 different email addresses and no 25% off yet. crap.
Old 12-28-2004, 05:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The dell website has a coupon offer. You go to the main dell site, then click on the "Dell Elf" dellf section. Enter your name, email etc, and play and it gives you a coupon for a dell product. You can play 1x a day per email address. Each offer is for a different Dell product, so it took me 8 days to win "25% off a Dell flat panel monitor".

The coupon is good for one use only. Some people who do not plan to use theirs have posted them on slickdeals, but obviously they are popular so people use them quickly. But if you win yours directly then you can use it when you want but they expire in 1 month i think.

If you don't want to play each day, you can go to EBay and buy a 25% off coupon for $3. You can also find a Dell stackable coupon to get an additional $40 off a Dell product. These go on offer every few days and searching google for "Dell stackable coupon" will find it for you, but they have 2500 uses max so they get used up quickly. I used the 2 coupons together to buy the Dell2001fp 20.1" for $605 out of pocket to my door.

--Greg

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks a lot for taking the time to fill us in on this! Very much appreciated.
Old 12-28-2004, 05:40 PM

I have a 25% off flat panel code that I will not be using. First PM can have it.
Old 12-30-2004, 01:12 PM

Well I ordered mine on Tuesday afternoon and it arrived at my house a few hours ago. The advantage of living in Dell land in the Austin area,

Ken
Old 12-31-2004, 03:09 PM

If anybody has either the 25% of flat screen coupon and/ or the $40 off any purchase coupn I'd really appreciate it. I'm looking to buy the DELL UltraSharp 2001FP and will use it ASAP. Feel free to PM me with the codes if you have either.... Thanks.
-Jamie
Old 12-31-2004, 05:17 PM

Default I Still Have a 25% FP Coupon...

...and I need a 25% for a CRT monitor or equivilant.

PM me if you need the FP or have one for me.
Old 12-31-2004, 06:54 PM

FYI I was browsing EBAY for monitors and some people are selling these 25% off codes on dell monitors for like 2 bucks via the "BUY IT NOW" function. Most of the sellers seem legit, so that might be the easiest way to get the discount for those having trouble finding a valid code.