Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-16-2004, 03:58 PM

Default Re: Eurobet feedback?

Also, if the cashier button in the poker app isn't working, I'm pretty sure you can get to the cashier straight through their website (www.eurobetpoker.com)
Old 12-16-2004, 04:08 PM

Tournaments summaries are coming to your E-Message box which is available under your account. There is also E-Message button in poker client to open it.
Locally stored hand histories doesn't include summaries. They could be imported to PokerTracker using Auto-Import window (not by Import window) but they will appear in tournaments list only after saving/importing summaries from your E-Message box. (You need to save them as .txt and then import to PT) Messages in E-Message box include hand histories together with summaries as well. There are some maximum capacity E-Message box have, so don't let it be overloaded.
Old 01-11-2005, 12:47 AM

Default Eurobet Hand Histories for sngs

[ QUOTE ]
Tournaments summaries are coming to your E-Message box which is available under your account. There is also E-Message button in poker client to open it.
Locally stored hand histories doesn't include summaries. They could be imported to PokerTracker using Auto-Import window (not by Import window) but they will appear in tournaments list only after saving/importing summaries from your E-Message box. (You need to save them as .txt and then import to PT) Messages in E-Message box include hand histories together with summaries as well. There are some maximum capacity E-Message box have, so don't let it be overloaded.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this as simple as copying them from your regular email? If so, sounds just as good as getting them sent to your email. Wanted to check this since I'm looking into opening an account on a Party skin besides the ones I have already, and I don't want to get stuck with one that gives me Pokertracker issues.

Thanks,
UD
Old 01-11-2005, 01:35 AM

Default Re: Eurobet Hand Histories for sngs

fwiw, I had terrible problems with Eurobet tournament summaries and PT. However, I know of several other players who had no problems at all. go figure.

Cup
Old 01-11-2005, 02:02 AM

[ QUOTE ]
fwiw, I had terrible problems with Eurobet tournament summaries and PT. However, I know of several other players who had no problems at all. go figure.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks, Cup. Guess I'll give it a shot, and if it's a nightmare, I'll look for something else.
Old 01-18-2005, 04:02 AM

Ok, started playing sngs on Eurobet. The first day, all the summaries were in the mailbox that's part of their site, downloading them was easy, and they went into Pokertracker without a hitch. Since then, though, I haven't received a single one. I sent them an e-mail through their system about it, and they [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] were clueless and referred me to the place in the lobby where you request up to 100 hand histories (obviously useless for tourney history purposes).
I sent a polite response explaining the distinction, but I haven't heard back yet. Has anyone had problems getting the sng histories from other Party skins lately, or this is this just a Eurobet problem?
Old 01-18-2005, 06:01 AM

Hey stox,

They process HH's in a wierd way. If you actually request a history it will get sent to you, but not your email. It gets sent to your eurobet inbox. To access your inbox click on 'E-Message' then click on 'Inbox' on the pop-up window that comes up.

The HH's are nearly the same as party, 'cept after every bet/raise they add a redundant line(which is easy enough to delete manually when putting it into bison's converter). Which is a tad annoying, but its workable and i assume not enough people request HH's from eurobet for it to be worthwhile for bison to fix it.

Cheers.

- Mike