Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-18-2004, 04:58 AM

Default Re: InterPoker Prop Bonus

I must have played at the right time of day because I got a prop offer within 5 minutes of sitting down. It was for a 24 pound game and I played mostly with one other fellow and we were able to play for 23 minutes before the fourth player joined and the prop offer was withdrawn. A great deal I got paid $4 and they just credited my account with another $36 so it was definitely not a scam.
Old 12-18-2004, 12:31 PM

I was playing Wed night EST for about 1/2 hour before the prop window opened up for a $2/$4 Limit game. I accepted and within 5 minutes someone else joined the table. I played HU against him for ~20 minutes, decimating his stack, then several other people decided to join in the fun. Soon the proposition period ended due to enough people being at the table, and I was paid $4.63. The next day, my account was credited with $41.67. So I made ~$45 from propping, another ~$50 from play, and to top it off, they had sent me the $20 "We miss you" bonus a few days earlier. By far my favorite 12 days of Christmas promo. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 12-18-2004, 05:27 PM

I was logged in for about 14 hours on the day of this promotion, since I thought it would be the best time to clear the monthly and 20% bonuses. I received only one prop offer, and that was very early in the day. I was paid $84.30 for starting a GBP 2-4 game. Thanks, InterPoker.

It was funny to see so many people chatting about the QQ promotion the day before, when I cleared other Crypto monthly bonuses. That was only worth an extra 4.5 cents per hand.