Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Mid- and High-Stakes Hold'em
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-23-2004, 05:21 AM

Default Re: Does such a chart exist?

[ QUOTE ]
since 72s is clearly a better hand than 72o, i guess zjustin is correct in his assessment that the chart needs even more hands to correctly analyze correct EV.

[/ QUOTE ]

zee's assessment wasn't to do with sample size.
it had to do with the fact that some players will play ANY 2 suited-cards but will fold 72o.

Thus, the bad players who actually do play 72s are making it a bigger loser on the pokerroom charts. 72o isn't losing as much because people aren't playing it as much.
Old 11-23-2004, 07:13 AM

I suspect Zee was joking as the sample was 122 million hands, can't see 3 million more making all that much difference. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 11-23-2004, 09:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I suspect Zee was joking as the sample was 122 million hands, can't see 3 million more making all that much difference. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol, it was a very subtle dig at some of the posters here (for whom no sample size is ever big enough).

Good point about 72s and 72o. Too bad we couldn't filter the top, say, 10% of players from that sample and see how the EV changes from the average EV's.