Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > Multi-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-15-2004, 08:17 PM

Default Re: How do guys like this even get this far?

Pedophile666?
Old 11-15-2004, 08:20 PM

Default Re: This hand, though, was beautiful

What killed me was the last hand you were in, where you went all-in with 66 and got called by 8,4o who made trips 4's on the flop. Talk about any two cards.

I wasn't paying attention to your stack size or position. Was that a good call or was he jsut working pot odds?

Steve
Old 11-15-2004, 08:25 PM

Default Re: This hand, though, was beautiful

[ QUOTE ]
What killed me was the last hand you were in, where you went all-in with 66 and got called by 8,4o who made trips 4's on the flop. Talk about any two cards.

I wasn't paying attention to your stack size or position. Was that a good call or was he jsut working pot odds?

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't have the hand history available, but from what I recall, his call was pretty reasonable. I was hurting at that point and went all-in in MP, I think, for less that 2xBB. I think the guy that put me out was the BB with an okay stack.

I could be wrong, but after the AA beat-down, I was in a daze. I had my fingers crossed, but didn't expect to steal the blinds on that hand.

-Z
Old 11-15-2004, 08:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Pedophile666?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah. I see some humorous handles online, and some slightly controversial ones. A name like this could offend, but I guess he could be making a statement that pedophiles are evil?

Someone asked him about the name, and he just answered, "yeah, it was kind of an accident." No one asked what he meant by that.

-Z
Old 11-15-2004, 08:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Pedophile666?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah. I see some humorous handles online, and some slightly controversial ones. A name like this could offend, but I guess he could be making a statement that pedophiles are evil?

Someone asked him about the name, and he just answered, "yeah, it was kind of an accident." No one asked what he meant by that.

-Z

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe Pedophile 1 to 665 was already taken? [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]
Old 11-15-2004, 08:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Pedophile666?

[/ QUOTE ]

-Z

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe Pedophile 1 to 665 was already taken? [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe he's a registered sex offender, and is required by law to disclose this online, and nnn is his registration number for the state of Nevada?