Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Politics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-29-2004, 05:14 PM

Default Re: bs - see snopes

well, they didnt find them in the pentagon wreckage, which would have been the obvious place to look. so you ask a good question, where are the bodies?

rj
Old 10-29-2004, 05:26 PM

Default Re: bs - see snopes

[ QUOTE ]
well, they didnt find them in the pentagon wreckage, which would have been the obvious place to look. so you ask a good question, where are the bodies?

rj

[/ QUOTE ]

It sounds like they found them to me.

"At the Pentagon, most of the bodies of 64 aboard the American Airlines jet and another 124 in military offices were often burned beyond recognition. "

Jim Lehrer's PBS News Report
Old 10-29-2004, 05:30 PM

Default Re: Pentagon: 9/11.

Yeah Pitt i know exactly what happened. George Bush wanted to fake an attack so he ordered a missile attack on the Pentagon, and then to cover it up he got his administration to make up a list of crew and....no I think a plane hit the pentagon.
Pitt your an idiot, do you realize what happens to a plane when it hits a solid object? It is completely obliterated, there wouldn't be bodies that were in perfect working order.

You know my best friends Uncle works in the pentagon in the section that got hit? He was the commander of the US Ballistic Submarine "Whale" before it got decomed a few years ago. Now he is the head dean of the US Naval Academy, and since he was there IN the pentagon-- I think hes a bit more qualified than you to know what hit the pentagon. It was a [censored] plane, get over it and stfu.
Old 10-29-2004, 05:44 PM

Ok so let's assume that the 757 did not hit the Pentagon. What happened to the 757? All that so-called evidence about the lack of video footage, lack of damage to the pentagon, etc is meaningless without any kind of evidence of where the 757 went. If you find it hard to believe that a 757 crashing into a building would not do more damage, why dont you find it hard to believe that a 757 could just completely disappear?
If you are having trouble comprehending this PITT, then you are an idiot.
Old 10-29-2004, 05:46 PM

you dont understand. you are literally proving any points i want to make for me. WHERE DID THE AIRCRAFT GO??? it wasnt at the pentagon site or they would have found its remains. so where is it?

btw, you and woolygimp are really good at critiquing other peoples points by providing no facts and calling them idiots.

rj
Old 10-29-2004, 05:48 PM

he was in the section that got hit? is he still alive? if he was in any of the other sections, i am sure he got evacuated immediately and did not see the crash, how does this make him qualified to judge what happened more than anyone else?

rj
Old 10-29-2004, 05:55 PM

We know that a 757 left Washington the morning of 9/11. If it did not crash into the Pentagon, where did it go? I'd like you to explain to me how it would be possible for a plane to just completely disappear.
The point is that it must have hit the Pentagon.
Gee, on the morining of 9/11 a flying object hit the Pentago. The same morning a plane that took off from within 10 miles of the Pentagon went missing. I wonder what happened?
2+2=?
Old 10-29-2004, 05:58 PM

i just asked you that question in the post you responded to...

rj
Old 10-29-2004, 06:04 PM

Did you know that Elvis is still alive and that Mickey Mouse shot Kennedy.

You are a complete and utter moron if you actually believe this story.

Show me proof that a plane did not hit this building. You ask people to show you proof that it did. Sounds fair to me.
Old 10-29-2004, 06:07 PM

so if i ask people for proof that it hit the building, have none given to me and then do not provide evidence that it did not hit the building before it is asked for me to do so i am an idiot? sweet.

rj