FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-26-2004, 01:01 AM

Default Re: Anyone?

In the Registry Editor window, on the lefthand side, go to these folders :

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE
SOFTWARE
CALCULATOR
MODE

In that MODE folder, on the righthand side, there will be a field called UCID. Right-click on UCID and delete.
Old 10-26-2004, 02:56 AM

Most companies suck and run at far less than anything approaching efficiency or any level of understanding outside the immediate. If they can replace you with a terrible employee who gets paid less, they're fine with that. Just like if CEO's can run companies into the ground for temporary profits, boost their salaries until they leave, and then scram when the chickens come home to roost, they won't hesitate to do so. That's the way the game is played.

Not in some places, but very commonly. I've worked in a lot of places and rarely found one that wasn't almost immediately noticeably poorly run.

That's my experience of thiings anyway, and it sure is distressingly consistent.
Old 10-26-2004, 03:04 AM

There's always things left behind on a computer that you'll never find, but if you've deleted PokerPlex's folder, all its icons, and deleted the registry keys it has installed then nobody will be able to find it most likely. Run regedit and search for PokerPlex I guess. If it finds a PokerPlex folder or key, just delete it. Make sure it's from PokerPlex though, don't want to be deleting registry keys that the computer needs [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]