Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-15-2004, 10:12 PM

Default Re: Everyone list the top 5 best poker rooms in order for my benefit pleas

[ QUOTE ]
I thought the primas were stingy about limiting you to joining one or two. Did I thunk wrong?

Insp.

[/ QUOTE ]

You thunk wrong. I've confirmed it with customer support. They even know you have an account at another site as they automatically give you the same screen name at each site.

They look out for the same person joining the same site twice or more. That's a no no. But all Prima sites you are free to join once. At least for the first 15 I joined. There's still another 16 or so to go if I desire so.

I'm trying to play all 200 plus sites before I die. Then I'm going to get my name in the Guiness Book of World records.
Old 09-15-2004, 10:14 PM

Default Re: Everyone list the top 5 best poker rooms in order for my benefit p

[ QUOTE ]
Paradise has the easiest to clear bonus imo.

[/ QUOTE ]

yea, Paradise's bonus is the easiest to clear BY FAR [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
really its not though
Old 09-15-2004, 10:29 PM

Default Re: Everyone list the top 5 best poker rooms in order for my benefit p

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
but thanks I also am a former JSS /magic the gathering champ.

[/ QUOTE ]

this must really increase your chances of getting laid [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] i will echo what the others have said... when starting out whore as many bonuses as possible... its the best way to grow your bankroll quickly.

cubs

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey Dude! Magic 'da Gathering is Sweet. Do you know how it got its name? If any of us is able to get a girl over to our house, its magic.

Anyway, magic the gathering is real cool and we're nothing like those Rocky Horror Picture Show geeks. Hey dude! The Cubbies got nothin on those Cardinals. How can you beat Big Mac? You might get lucky and make the playoffs if the Hawk's knees last through September.
Old 09-22-2004, 12:26 AM

Default Re: Everyone list the top 5 best poker rooms in order for my benefit pleas

PrimaPoker is awful, the entire chain of programs is networked, you can't make new accounts on any of the other programs they offer.