Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > Beginners Questions
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-29-2004, 11:04 AM

Default Re: 15/30 multitable winrates

Just as a curiousity, does anyone have any critism of any of the stats? Places I could improve? I know you really can't tell much from stats, but sometimes there is something that sticks out.
Old 08-29-2004, 01:08 PM

Going to showdown seems low.
Old 08-29-2004, 02:21 PM

Man, I'm jealous of your VPIP and PFR. I'm trying to increase both mine and just can't seem to do it. I really dont know where I could be adding some hands. I'm starting to play all sorts of stuff from late position with some limpers in. Any pockets, suited connectors, hands like Q9s if there poor limpers. And still my VPIP is less then 11% and my PFR is right around 8%. What's your 'general' rules for QJo, KJo, ATo, JTo. I muck these almost all the time, but I've been starting to try to add them back into my game. I'll raise if its folded to me with these in late position, and I usually muck them in middle position if anyone limped and I'll raise KJo and ATo if folded to me in the latter 2 middle positions. I'll limp these on the button of 1 off if there is some poor limpers in the hand already.

Thanks
Ponks
Old 08-30-2004, 08:02 AM

So you just 1 table, out of curiousity I believe multitablers at 5/10 would be making substantially more per hour. Is there some reason you choose to play only 1 table? Infact 4 tables of 3/6 SH could be as profitable hourly.
Old 08-30-2004, 09:25 AM

So you just 1 table, out of curiousity I believe multitablers at 5/10 would be making substantially more per hour. Is there some reason you choose to play only 1 table? Infact 4 tables of 3/6 SH could be as profitable hourly.

Another:

[ QUOTE ]

Usually I play 4 tables. Occaisionally 6.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 08-30-2004, 11:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Odd times of day. I wondered when seeing that if you selected for the right time zone or changed the time zone on purpose. You've got a lot of early morning hours and other hours inconsistent with someone with the usual work schedule.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was just lazy. Here is the REAL time schedule, not that it really matters. Who said anything about a usual work schedule. I'm a college student. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img] You'll wonder why my bb/100 dropped. I had a bad day yesterday.

ps if anyone else ever makes a second name be really careful not to accidentally post under your main name...luckily i cought it shortly after. hehe.
Old 08-30-2004, 11:12 AM

[ QUOTE ]
ps if anyone else ever makes a second name be really careful not to accidentally post under your main name...luckily i cought it shortly after. hehe.

[/ QUOTE ]

I saw it I saw it
Old 08-30-2004, 11:47 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Another:

[ QUOTE ]

Usually I play 4 tables. Occaisionally 6.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

oops I missed this I just saw his stats from session notes I always thought it showed true time not table time my bad [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
Old 08-30-2004, 11:51 AM

Am I reading this right? - you played in 148 out of 168 possible hours this week? Wow!....how can you not feel completely burned out? Do you sleep?
Old 08-30-2004, 01:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Am I reading this right? - you played in 148 out of 168 possible hours this week? Wow!....how can you not feel completely burned out? Do you sleep?

[/ QUOTE ]

HA! No. Read above.
[ QUOTE ]

I only started at the beginning of june. Before I was a 2/4 / 3/6 monkey as well. Maybe I'm just running well. I really don't know.

[/ QUOTE ]

These stats are since june.