Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-28-2004, 09:59 AM

Default Re: Neteller problems, i give up.

[ QUOTE ]
Neteller has temporarily blocked my account due to changing my email address with them. They now require that I send a copy of my ID to get my account unblocked.

I have scanned and sent a copy of my ID to neteller when I first opened my account, they now say that they have no record of this.

Regarding this situation, I say to neteller... SCREW YOU. Get over yourselves, their customer service staff are rude and arrogant, their services over-priced.

Instead of new poker sites popping up everywhere, why doesn't someone create a site to compete with neteller? Surely this would be much more profitable than 'Rake Free' or similar sites.

My neteller flaming has only just begun.

outs

[/ QUOTE ]

I changed my e-mail address with Neteller just about two months ago, and haven't had any problems. I made the change from the same IP address and computer, so I don't know if that could have somthing to do with your situation or not.
Old 08-28-2004, 12:52 PM

I agree, but when they start calling me a liar, that is where I draw the line. I have sent my ID once when my account was activated... I did this at their request. Now they say this never happened. They get away with this crap because they have the only merchant transfer system on the block. The way I have been treated would not/could not happen if they had some competition.

Again, it seems every time I call neteller with a query, their support staff is rude and less than helpful.

"You have to call between xxx-xxx", "I cant help you".

SCREW YOU NETELLER

outs
Old 08-28-2004, 01:07 PM

Default Relax, take a breath, and send them what they need!

You need to relax. Acceptance is also a virtue. So they need another copy, so what? Take three minutes and send it to them. With the time you put into this post you could have already sent them what they needed.

Dogmeat [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]
Old 08-28-2004, 02:01 PM

You also need to be carefull what e-mail you use to send a question. I was at work send them a question and I signed my name. My account got frozen because I did not use my original e-mail with the threat that they will cancel my account if it happens again.
I still like their security though.

JAque
Old 08-28-2004, 04:15 PM

They said my SSN is invalid (which is isn't) so they won't let me transfer my money. Ugh.
Old 08-28-2004, 05:45 PM

In your first post you said that they told you 'they had no record of this' (referring to the faxing of ID).

That is MUCH different then calling you a liar.
All they are telling you is that they have no record of this.

Perhaps it's unprofessional and perhaps they screwed up. I don't know.
It's a pain to have to send it again and I would inform them that you aren't thrilled with having to do it.
But it's hardly the end of the world.
Old 08-28-2004, 06:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i was just asking my wife last night how they made money since it costs nothing.

[/ QUOTE ]
The "insta cash" transfers are not free--that probably makes up a decent chunk of their revenue.