3-bet. 3 16.67%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-10-2004, 12:24 PM

Default Who voted for Molly Holly?

???????????
Old 08-10-2004, 12:34 PM

Default Re: WWE Babe of the Year

[ QUOTE ]
I was at RAW last night here in lovely Cleveland.

Nice one! How did the crowd react to the Diva Search sections? All the WWE sites I read slate it to death, and I happen to agree - especially if it means the existing divas don't get much air time.

In fact, what is the atmosphere like in general? I have tickets to see the first ever live broadcast of Raw in the UK and cannot wait!

Simon

[/ QUOTE ]

There is one contestant that is going to win and for the life of me I don't remember who it was! I know she is a knock-out with dark skin and hair.

The atmosphere at the shows is pretty cool! However, Cleveland is so anti-Jericho is makes me sick! I have been a Jerichoholic ever since he was in the ECW. Not many people know that he was in the ECW but I saw a couple of shows in Philly when he was in that league. The guy is awesome and is the funniest MF'ing wrestler EVVVVER! I remember one WCW event where he was talking to Gene Mean...

"Gene Mean Dean Malenko claims to be the man of a thousand moves. Well I have taken the liberty of writing those moves down and sharing them with you. Armbar..." Hilarious!

BTW I voted for Stacy. I love Trish too but Stacy got those sticks and that ass that I want to bite into like a ham sandwich.
Old 08-10-2004, 12:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Umm, I certainly not a Lita fan, but how is she losing to Molly? I'm not saying either should get any votes when compared to some of the others, but if you've got to pick between the two, c'mon.

Hey man, maybe some people want some wrestling ability out of the women wrestlers. Did you ever think of that? Huh?

But on the serious side, I like Molly as a change of pace. Good to see that not everyone has to be blond and have boob jobs. Of course, I prefer brunettes or redheads to blonds anyway, all things being equal.

Whats wrong with Molly?!

Simon

[/ QUOTE ]

As a girl nextdoor, nothing is wrong with her.

But stand her next to Stacy, and there's plenty wrong. In this case, I have to wonder "what's right with Molly?"

[/ QUOTE ]
Hey man, maybe some people want some wrestling ability out of the women wrestlers. Did you ever think of that? Huh?

But on the serious side, I like Molly as a change of pace. Good to see that not everyone has to be blond and have boob jobs. Of course, I prefer brunettes or redheads to blonds anyway, all things being equal.
Old 08-10-2004, 12:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]

The atmosphere at the shows is pretty cool! However, Cleveland is so anti-Jericho is makes me sick! I have been a Jerichoholic ever since he was in the ECW. Not many people know that he was in the ECW but I saw a couple of shows in Philly when he was in that league. The guy is awesome and is the funniest MF'ing wrestler EVVVVER! I remember one WCW event where he was talking to Gene Mean...

"Gene Mean Dean Malenko claims to be the man of a thousand moves. Well I have taken the liberty of writing those moves down and sharing them with you. Armbar..." Hilarious!

[/ QUOTE ]

I saw Jerihco win the ECW TV Title from Pitbull #2 in Philly. Pitbull went for the Super Powerbomb; Chris turned it into a hurricarana. Good stuff.

And that "1000 holds" bit was classic. "Hold #1, armdrag. Hold #2, ARMBAR...hold #17, Canadian Maple Leaf, Hold #18, ARMBAR" Then they cut to commercial, and when they came back he was around "Hold #763, leg drop. Hold #764, baseball slide. Hold #765, ARMBAR." Great stuff.
Old 08-10-2004, 01:01 PM

Default Re: Who voted for Molly Holly?

Okay, maybe she doesn't look too hot at the moment (chin-strap 'n all), but Molly has been my favourite Diva for the last few years. I liked her when she had the blonde hair and pigtails, but even more so when she went natural.

She can wrestle too - believe it or not I actually enjoy watching the women 'wrestle'. I know I am in a minority there.

Flame away!

Simon
Old 08-10-2004, 01:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]

And that "1000 holds" bit was classic. "Hold #1, armdrag. Hold #2, ARMBAR...hold #17, Canadian Maple Leaf, Hold #18, ARMBAR" Then they cut to commercial, and when they came back he was around "Hold #763, leg drop. Hold #764, baseball slide. Hold #765, ARMBAR." Great stuff.

[/ QUOTE ]

C'mon, you gotta get your $*#% straight. Malenko was the "man of 1000 moves". Jericho was the "man of 1004 moves".
Old 08-10-2004, 01:13 PM

But stand her next to Stacy, and there's plenty wrong.

I guess it depends what you are looking for.

This has been debated elsewhere, if you stand Molly next to any of the other divas, she is going to look overweight and flat chested in comparison. In reality she is far from overweight (wide hips yes, but not fat) and her breasts are neither small nor bloated implants.

The fact that she has pure wrestling ability, and has a fabulous work ethic really appeals to me. The very fact she would agree to have her head shaved for a storyline shows how committed she is to her profession. (Though I wish she hadn't...)

And I love the girl next door image. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Simon
Old 08-10-2004, 01:16 PM

To each his own, I guess.

"Fat girls need lovin' too." - Kevin Nash
Old 08-10-2004, 01:17 PM

Default Re: Who voted for Molly Holly?

[ QUOTE ]
believe it or not I actually enjoy watching the women 'wrestle'.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
Flame away!

[/ QUOTE ]

Dork. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 08-10-2004, 01:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I saw Jerihco win the ECW TV Title from Pitbull #2 in Philly. Pitbull went for the Super Powerbomb; Chris turned it into a hurricarana. Good stuff.

[/ QUOTE ]

I can't believe that someone other than myself and my good friend, with whom I saw that night's episdode, remember that.

I remember that same friend and I driving 5 hours to see Jericho wrestle in Philly during the ECW shows. That was back when the guys that everyone knows now were not so well known. My Pay Per View aka Mr Friday Night (RVD), Taz, Tajiri, Mike Awesome, The Dudleys, Sabu, Rhyno, etc. If you talked to someone about those guys back then they were "who?" but those were some of the bloodiest and greatest matches I have ever seen! I seem to remember a former WWF diva (back before the diva was coined) Sunny, was also in the ECW by the name of Dawn Marie Sitch! She joined ECW after the WWF booted her for being a coke whore! Yeah she was HOT!!