Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-02-2004, 09:54 PM

Default Re: neteller drawing

[ QUOTE ]
You are a TOOL! I won one of the weekly draws and they credited my neteller account with the $500 immediately and sent me an email. No reply necessary. Do you always spew nonsense?

Cl3537

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats not what they say they do in the drawing terms of agreement. Maybe you ought to read it someday. I highly doubt you won, more likely you just want to make a slam toward me by spewing BS. Didn't work.

[ QUOTE ]
4. SELECTION OF WINNER: Winners shall be selected in a random drawing from all eligible entries received during the various Contest periods. The draws shall occur immediately after the end of the Contest period and will be conducted under the supervision of NETeller, whose decisions are final and binding. The Winners will be notified by email. Winners must respond to email notification to receive their Prize. If any Winner fails to respond to email notification within 3 days of being sent, or if the email notification remains undeliverable after 3 attempts, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. NETeller is not responsible for, and shall not be held liable for late, lost, misdirected or unsuccessful efforts to notify winners.

[/ QUOTE ]