Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-31-2004, 12:55 PM

Default Re: mouseless poker

[ QUOTE ]
eh?

Some bunch of observant poker players we got here..

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh, I got it. Only had to look three times too.
Old 07-31-2004, 01:02 PM

Highlight below to find out

<font color="white"> The picture of the cordless mouse...has a cord</font>
Old 07-31-2004, 01:04 PM

Location: Castle Duckula -- home for many centuries to a dreadful dynasty of vicious vampire ducks: The Counts of Duckula!

[ QUOTE ]
please, by all means spoil it for me.

[/ QUOTE ]

Take another close look. If you still don't get it, PM me and I'll tell you. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

-Mike
Old 07-31-2004, 05:13 PM

I actually have that mouse... and keyboard set... the keyboard is like so horrible sometimes i think maybe im just not close enough to the receiver or something but the mouse is good it comes with a charger and all i like it but i was expecting something better because i cant really use that mouse to play any of my games its too diffcultbut overall its about ok if u dont play games and just use it for poker i know i do. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 07-31-2004, 06:24 PM

Try this I play total MOUSELESS poker...

In standard windows OS, in the handicap access section and enable "mouse keys"

You know are able to use the numerical keypad to control the mouse allowing total access straight from the keyboard ;-)
Old 07-31-2004, 06:39 PM

You're welcome but for the record I don't actually have this mouse, I just know about it. If anyone does have it I would be interested in hearing about the battery life...how long does it last on a single charge? Does it have some sort of warning when the battery is low or does it just die on you (which would suck in the middle of a hand).

Thanks,
J
Old 07-31-2004, 07:15 PM

I have never tried using ez macros for this purpose but do have a lot of experience with the program.

It would probably be pretty easy to set it up to press the main 3 buttons on each of your tables. There would be a bit of a learning curve involved depending on how many tables you play - each table would have 3 seperate keystrokes (one for each button). So if you play 8 tables thats 21 different keystrokes (CTRL-B = raise/bet table 4, CTRL-V = fold table 3 etc.). Also, each table would also have to be positioned in the same location each time you play (this could be done using a program like allSnap).
Old 08-01-2004, 02:04 AM

Perhaps the answer you are looking for is at www.thepokervoice.com

HOWEVER: It Supports up to 2 tables simultaneously. This may not be good enough.

And from what I can tell, it is free provided you sign up as his affiliate somewhere. That is just lame.

But if it's that or RSI, maybe you should check it out or ask if you can simply pay a nominal fee for his software.
Old 08-01-2004, 02:42 PM

The battery life is around 4-6 hours if your like using it constantly.... and the thing blinks rapidly when its about to go out although ive never seen this happen
Old 08-01-2004, 06:34 PM

I have the mouse and keyboard. The mouse works great, it takes a few hours to get coordinated with it. The keyboard used to suck until I called the tech support and they explained how to switch the frequency channel on the keyboard. I have a regular mouse still plugged into my computer so if the battery goes on the gyration I can just start using the regular mouse. The charge lasts longer than six hours, I charge mine every few days and let it run completely out as I think this is better for the battery.