Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-15-2004, 03:12 PM

Default Re: ZEOR RAKE UPDATE

Free month *and* wave the withdrawal fees for a month.
Old 07-15-2004, 04:48 PM

Default Re: ZERORAKE UPDATE

[ QUOTE ]
Yes. I don't think many of us could turn down a call at that stage for 13.5 to 1. (Of course, Propoker players made similar inspired laydowns all the time, so maybe I'm wrong.)

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe this entire site has nothing to do with reducing rake and everything to do with cheating all the players who join. Sure is food for thought. That would explain their seeming desperation to get as many players as possible. Are there 70 people playing again there today?
Old 07-15-2004, 05:06 PM

there's one five-handed $2-$4 and three players sitting alone at other tables, at this moment
Old 07-15-2004, 05:07 PM

8 playing.

I guess that's up from the zero that were playing last night.
Old 07-15-2004, 06:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Yes. I don't think many of us could turn down a call at that stage for 13.5 to 1. (Of course, Propoker players made similar inspired laydowns all the time, so maybe I'm wrong.)

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm fairly new to the online thing. Can you explain this propoker situation to me?
Old 07-15-2004, 07:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
8 playing.

[/ QUOTE ]

They went from 58 yesterday afternoon to 8 this afternoon? Wow, this certainly does smell exactly like the Korean Investor scam. If this site were similar to Pro Poker, it would explain much of the tactics. I would really like to know how they had 58 players yesterday, and back to the original 8 today. Who were the 50 missing players, and where did they go?
Old 07-15-2004, 07:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
8 playing.

[/ QUOTE ]

They went from 58 yesterday afternoon to 8 this afternoon? Wow, this certainly does smell exactly like the Korean Investor scam. If this site were similar to Pro Poker, it would explain much of the tactics. I would really like to know how they had 58 players yesterday, and back to the original 8 today. Who were the 50 missing players, and where did they go?

[/ QUOTE ]

Why are you so intent on destroying this site before it gets on the ground???? I saw on a RGP thread that the site offered everyone a 20 buck bonus for sitting at an Omaha game that day. More than anything, thats what brought the influx of people I'm sure.

But really, why are you so against a site that is offering us a chance to save thousands in rake? What's your agenda?

The site would have done much better if they hadn't allowed that Segor fool to run his mouth at the tables in the beginning. That ran away several playing customers, me included.
Old 07-15-2004, 07:34 PM

Dude. So I signed up an account there, to check out the software and everything. And there were ZERO players playing at ZEROrake.com. This is a problem. Why aren't you there buddy? Let's play some heads up!
Old 07-15-2004, 07:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Dude. So I signed up an account there, to check out the software and everything. And there were ZERO players playing at ZEROrake.com. This is a problem. Why aren't you there buddy? Let's play some heads up!

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure, what time?
Old 07-15-2004, 08:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
But really, why are you so against a site that is offering us a chance to save thousands in rake? What's your agenda?

[/ QUOTE ]

The "agenda" of most people is nothing more than wanting to see all the loudmouths who wouldn't shut up about this site get proven wrong.

Is that contrary to self-interest? Sure, but so is alienating a bunch of people who probably would have been happy to try a site if its supporters hadn't been so annoying. That's just the way it goes.