FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Who will Twins/Yankess
Twins 11 44.00%
Yankees 14 56.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-27-2004, 04:00 PM

Default Re: XBox or PS2??

[ QUOTE ]
I will basically only be playing Sports games, mostly basketball baseball and golf. I do not like fighting games or long role playing games at all, just not my thing.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok I missed this part the first time cause i just looked at the poll. But if you play Halo like 2 or 3 times, especially if you play system link with 2 xboxs, i can garantee you will change your mind. No other video games can even compare.
Old 10-27-2004, 04:01 PM

they have some that are made my Xbox
Old 10-27-2004, 04:04 PM

Oh I totally agree. I cant stand it when people buy off brand controllers, it seriosly makes me want to beat them at halo even more. The one im talkin about is the controller S and its made by microsoft. Actually i beleive it now comes standard with all Xboxs and they have pretty much done away with those massive ones that they first came out with.
Old 10-27-2004, 04:07 PM

you are rigth, it does come standard. When the XBox first came out that was what everyone bitched about and Microsoft did something about it. Funny, no one bitched about the lack of good exclusive games(minus Halo of course).
Old 10-27-2004, 04:09 PM

http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/categorie...p?pf_id=219506

Damn it..I bought a second regular sized controller. &*$^()@^

Thanks for the tip.
Old 10-27-2004, 04:11 PM

I still say those black and white buttons are horrid.. I Can't stand the button shape of any of them actually.

Sony knocked off the breathtaking SNES controller for the Playstation line, though. Best Controller Ever.
Old 10-27-2004, 04:13 PM

yeah, the Dual Shock PS2 controller is easily the best on the market, sorry NLsoldier.
Old 10-27-2004, 04:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I will basically only be playing Sports games, mostly basketball baseball and golf. I do not like fighting games or long role playing games at all, just not my thing.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok I missed this part the first time cause i just looked at the poll. But if you play Halo like 2 or 3 times, especially if you play system link with 2 xboxs, i can garantee you will change your mind. No other video games can even compare.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, I just looked up HALO 2 and looked into it a little, and uh...I guarantee I will not be interested in this game. If/when I get XBox I'll try the game out, but that kinda game just isn't my thing.
Old 10-27-2004, 04:19 PM

MVP baseball 2004. I guaranty it's worth the XBox alone. I dislike the Madden series...Tony Hawk Underground (new one just came out) is a killer game as well, and I usually hate skateboarding games.
Old 10-27-2004, 04:22 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Only sports games? Does that mean no GTA?

I agree X-box graphics are better than PS2, but so is the game cubes graphics. Some people just like PS-2 games more. You should of listed game cube as well in your poll.

One of my favorite sports games is MLB slugfest 2003. It's on PS2 and game cube. I don't know if it's on X-box.

X-box has Gotham Racing which is pretty good as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

I knew there was GameCube, that's why I included "other", I almost just had Xbox and PS2 but then I remembered that there were more, I didn't know if there were more than Gamecube too.

As for games, not only sports games, but mainly sports games. I have heard that PS2 has way more games, but some Xbox has better graphics. So for the games I will want, and I won't need many, I'm leaning towards Xbox.