Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-14-2005, 05:21 PM

Default Re: What the hell is wrong with women???

Dude, they screw us, so you know they have to be a little deranged to begin with. I mean look at yourself -- would YOU [censored] you?
Old 11-14-2005, 05:23 PM

Default Re: Women are crazy

[ QUOTE ]
Women are crazy. Men are stupid.

Doesn't this belong in the "Life's Greatest Mysteries" thread?

ScottieK

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope - since its not much of a mystery to anyone. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-14-2005, 05:24 PM

i read the title of the thread and your screename and decided to not read the actual thread [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img].
Old 11-14-2005, 05:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I've just watched and noticed how almost universally all women are attracted to jerks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Aww that's sweet...your first time.

This is a hackneyed old observation son. What you really noticed is that some women are perennial victims because, since they have been abused or damaged, they mistake aggression for confidence. Non-defective women respect only the latter.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not quite true. They often mix the two up, and even when they don't, think the aggression will be directed at others. This is one reason so many women get stuck with abusive guys; they stupidly think the abuse will stop at the front door. It generally won't.

Eventually many of them even get used to it and crave the drama. Sad, but it happens plenty.
Old 11-14-2005, 05:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think you have stumbled on the one fundamental truth of life.

Women are crazy and the root of all that is evil in the world. Now go out and take advantage of it before they buy their first cat and start mutating into the hideous beast known as "single 35 year old".

[/ QUOTE ]

heheheh

And start getting a man's haircut, running to fat, and somehow still thinking they're "pretty anyway."
Old 11-14-2005, 05:26 PM

I think the key phrase in Georgia's post is "non-defective women."
Old 11-14-2005, 05:29 PM

Honestly though, its a self esteem thing. They get the thought into their head that the dude is the greatest thing out there and they cant do any better. Some fear being alone for any period of time and some simply cant handle dating.

This one girl, a very close friend of mine, is just like this. She is smart, educated and about the most beautiful woman I know in real life. Her boyfriend is a prick and needs to be kicked in the nuts. He treats her like crap, cheats on her, has another girlfriend (also quite moronic about him) and generally is the biggest asstard on the planet.

She cant stay broken up with him for more than about 3 weeks. This has been going on for about 4 years now. She is miserable 95% of the time. Her rational..."we both like doing the same things"

Right - because its hard to find a guy that doesnt like to drink and go to concerts.
Old 11-14-2005, 05:32 PM

What are you describing is an issue of difference in human temperament that I will refer to as The Demographic Problem. Basically - the far greater mass of men and women function in love as animals do - pursuer and pursued, fox and sheep. A much smaller minority, the sort of people primarily (but not exclusively) concered with ideas rather than with concrete experience, conform more to the idealistic "soulmate" notion. Both of these paradigms are fine for the people in them, more or less, but they probably shouldn't mix.

My point: You've hit upon the method that's more probably likely to score with any given chick, but which is highly unlikely to score with the sort of girl that you actually want. Take the buffet now and start saving up for the steak and lobster, I guess.
Old 11-14-2005, 05:33 PM

Very well put, anacardo,

do it in haiku to be really impressive.
Old 11-14-2005, 05:36 PM

To get the type of girl you are looking for, you need to find a median between [censored] and nice guy. Still be cocky and funny. Insults are good, when you are joking around. Make sure she knows you are playing though.