Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-04-2005, 12:50 AM

Default To all the PV haters

Sorry for starting another thread about this, but I felt the need to share my PV experience.

About 2 months ago my PV stopped working, and I couldn't figure out why. Some visits to the forum and some exchanges of emails and posts turned up nothing. so amir gave me his AIM addy and then proceded to spend 2 hours with me going over things, updating code and sending me new .EXEs until it was fixed. All that back when it was a free and he didnt get [censored] for it.

God knows how many hours hes put into that thing, and I wish him all the best and lots of success with it. And if he thinks $50 or whatever is what its worth, well then that sounds right to me.

Its fairly simple. If you think it will make you more than $50, then buy it. If not, then don't.

Bitching about it because you used to get it for free is just [censored] lame. The people involved in it have every right to make money on it, god knows theyve earned it. So to bad you dont get to freeroll on it anymore, you made money off it and didnt even have the courtesy to donate to the cause, and now you are pissed you gotta pay for something that makes you money. Weaksauce