Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-09-2005, 07:45 AM

Default Re: Cashouts to Swedish Bank Accounts

You can convert it into SEK at Expekt (in the poker client), and then cash out to you bank account. That way, you will also see the exchange rate before you actually convert the money.
Old 06-09-2005, 07:53 AM

Are you actually sure that Eurobet have bank wire ?
I have only two options, neteller or send money to an affiliate. I would love to use Eurobet instead of multipoker for bankwires since I have rakeback there.

Yes they have, but you have to activate the option. Send them an email and they'll tell you how to activate it (by sending in a couple of document copies). Don't make the same mistake as I did at first, and cashout to your debit card (which is also listed as free of charge); VISA will take a currency conversion fee of 1.65% for this.

As for fees for bank wires, Eurobet does it for free, but the swedish banks have a small fee. Rudbaecks bank took 25 SEK, mine (SEB) takes 60 SEK.

Adde
Old 06-09-2005, 10:14 AM

Sounds good, what kind of documents do they want ?
Btw, I have SEB too and I can certainly live with 60 SEK if I don't have to go through multipoker.
Old 06-09-2005, 10:58 AM

Which bank is only charging 25 SEK? I get the money to my SEB account now, but I'm cheap and would easily open up another account if it meant I could save 70 SEK/month.
Old 06-09-2005, 11:17 AM

Sounds good, what kind of documents do they want ?

I checked back in my Sent folder, and this was what I sent them (scanned to JPG images):

- Debit card, front side (middle eight digits masked)
- Debit card, back side
- Passport (some info masked)

If you haven't already, you should go ahead and scan in various id documents since this can be useful at several sites. Debit card and passport are usual, but some sites may also require a utility bill (elräkning), so prepare yourself and scan that too. I masked out some info that they don't need to know, like Customer No, Length (not important, but what the heck should they have that info for). Also, you can mask out the middle eight digits on the debit card (but save an unmasked copy if someone require that). Use Photoshop or Paint to do the masking (simply draw a filled black box over the info).

Adde
Old 06-09-2005, 11:21 AM

Which bank is only charging 25 SEK? I get the money to my SEB account now, but I'm cheap and would easily open up another account if it meant I could save 70 SEK/month.

You might get the cost down to 30 SEK at SEB if you persist. When I asked SEB about fees they told me I could get away with 30 SEK if I used the "ibankontonummer". Since there were no option to include this at Eurobet cashout screen, I didn't bother. If you try this, please come back here and tell us how to do it.

Adde
Old 06-09-2005, 12:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]

You might get the cost down to 30 SEK at SEB if you persist. When I asked SEB about fees they told me I could get away with 30 SEK if I used the "ibankontonummer". Since there were no option to include this at Eurobet cashout screen, I didn't bother. If you try this, please come back here and tell us how to do it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks, seems a bit complicated though. I have decided to simply bring a Kreditavi round to the major banks and ask what commission they charge for these transactions (it would be good to have a separate bank account for poker anyway, since I'm getting a bit paranoid about keeping my entire bankroll online). I'll post the fees for respective bank in this thread tomorrow.
Old 06-09-2005, 01:22 PM

Loc: Uppsala

We're from the same town by the way. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Adde
Old 06-09-2005, 02:32 PM

Still waiting for my money to come from Eurobet... its been more then 10 days now... starting to worry specially since I have emailed em twice and still no reply.
Expekt looks like a site I will join just to deposit/withdraw cause I really dont trust Eurobet after this trip... I mean atleast they could answer my emails...
*Cries and hide under a tree with hands over ears and screaming "BAAAADDDDDDBBBBBBEEEEEEAAAAATTTTTT"*
Old 06-09-2005, 04:05 PM

I just sent them a message that I wanted the option to bankwire enable and they enabled it. That was it, didn't have to send any documents.