Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-03-2005, 12:31 AM

Default Re: Failing...

No, because I never feel that I couldn't have done something better.

I also don't like the Black Eyed Peas and I want to get that out there.
Old 09-03-2005, 01:02 AM

I'm reminded of the final scene in the 80s classic film "The Last American Virgin". As our hero Gary drives off in his pizza wagon, tears streaming down his face, realizing that all his efforts to woo young beauty Karen (paying for her abortion while father Rick is off skiing and banging bunnies, putting her up at his Grandma's house while she recovers, telling her how much he loves her) away from lothario Rick (played by the brother of Jonathan Antin, star of that Bravo hairdresser show), the opening lines of James Ingram's soul hit "Just Once" begin to play: "I did my best, but I guess my best wasn't good enough...". Damn, now I'm crying!
Old 09-03-2005, 01:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Rick (played by the brother of Jonathan Antin, star of that Bravo hairdresser show)

[/ QUOTE ]

Really? That's funny.
Old 09-03-2005, 01:25 AM

Yeah, the actor is Steve Antin, who banged around B-Movies for a while (Rapist #1 in the Pia Zadora epic "The Lonely Lady") and then directed a movie called "Inside Monkey Zetterland", which wasn't a bad flick. Then, he entered the witness relocation program after ratting out Paulie and Jimmy and was last seen grousing about the quality of the Italian food in Middle-America while wearing a bathrobe and smiling half-heartedly.
Old 09-03-2005, 01:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
And this is where your burning hatred for women will begin to grow if it hasn't already

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 09-03-2005, 01:35 AM

It's my experience that relationships don't survive college. At the same time you should at least try to make it work, for at least then you will know that you made the right decision instead of wondering what might have been.
Old 09-05-2005, 03:48 PM

ill call you tonight so we can catch up
Old 09-05-2005, 03:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Anyone else had a similar experience

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, me and my girlfriend of the last 2+ years are currently on our 5th break up.

I have no advice though.
Old 09-05-2005, 05:18 PM

Troma Films really came out with some beauties. Go here Bloodsucking Freaks to get a glimpse of this masterpiece.

And definately download the clip with the midget at the bottom of the page. Classic.

Augie
Old 09-05-2005, 05:24 PM

Ive been dating a female for about 3 years, and we have literally broken up and gotten back together more than 20 times. It depends on the two people involved, and just cuz it might not be working today does not mean it cannot still work. You cannot predict the future, but if you feel like you are giving your all and it doesnt work, would you really want it to? College is a real test, im a junior and it is hard, but it does not get easier. When times are good tho, they are real good, and I still like her and do not want to move on. But the real story is how she and you have grown up and the important relationships that the two of you have had, that is why there are difficulties, at least in every relationship i know of. good luck