Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-12-2005, 02:52 PM

Default Re: fish alert - a new way to rant

2+2 is not a gang that gets together to target fish, maniacs or anyone else. Don't post the username next time. I checked the Terms and Faq, there is nothing official about it, but that still doesn't make it right. We have all been sucked out on. It is a sign we are in a good game, long term, regardless of what happens on a couple of hands.

Consider this a request that in the future you please do not post the names of maniac's that suck out on you, regardless of whether you are evil.

Vern

Now, if you wanted to discuss whether the maniac had a better pattern mapper......
Old 02-12-2005, 02:58 PM

This is all over a measly $100?!?! Stop playing poker now.
~Justin
Old 02-12-2005, 03:18 PM

Of course it is not a $100 I had a month ago. I think I am beginning to calm down.
Old 02-12-2005, 03:33 PM

You are right, Vern.
This is all a result of feeling I am trapped in a kind of hell at party 1/2. This is the absolute most abismal level at any sight I have ever been too. My win rate here is the lowest it has been since I began to win. The 10 games are populated by rocks, eagles, money bags, and mice. Hard to make anything. The 6 games are lots of gamblers and tasmanian devils. Very swingy. 50K hands and I barely have made a grand. I could play at a higher limit, but I want to build my roll from nothing. So I can say I did, I guess. I'm really doing it for the challenge. It is frustrating, though, when some imbecile takes money from me. My time. My profit. All the nights I stayed up grinding out my roll for so someone could get lucky. Of course you know and I know the end result. I will win enough on this level and move up in time. That's all it will take. I suppose it was rather juvenile of me to post his handle here. You are right, we should all find our own fish.
Thanks for listening and being the voice of reason. I have calmed down considerably since your post and am no longer feeling evil.
Oh by the way, I believe there will be lots of 2+2r's who add the name on their buddy list. Regardless of whether it is right or not.
Old 02-12-2005, 03:39 PM

Why wouldn't you want to know the names of players that play like [censored]? You play poker to make money right?
Old 02-12-2005, 03:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Why wouldn't you want to know the names of players that play like [censored]? You play poker to make money right?

[/ QUOTE ]

It is not a question of whether I want to know the name, it is a question of whether 2+2er's work as a group to plan on targeting bad players. I do not think that is what 2+2 or even more specifically, the Zoo, is all about.

Vern
Old 02-12-2005, 04:00 PM

Vern is right. It won't hurt us to show a little class. We don't have to get carried away with it, but a little class is a good thing.
Old 02-12-2005, 04:20 PM

Class... ok, I'll buy that. Just as long as we don't get into talking about some sort of ethics in poker, which is where I thought vern might be getting at.
Old 02-12-2005, 04:32 PM

Not an ethics concern but a forum concern. I think if this forum became known as a place where we scouted out fish and posted their names, it would get even worse than before they nixed all the affiliate spam.

Vern
Old 02-12-2005, 05:05 PM

i think if you see playing poker as "a kind of hell" you should probably stop playing...

rj