Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-18-2004, 07:14 PM

Default Re: I\'ve had it with The Gaming Club Empire

Heh, just checked my BRP's. I have accumulated -63 [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] I guess you are not the only one with this problem. Hope they can fix this, although after reading your post I'm doubtful it will be painless. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 12-18-2004, 07:21 PM

Great! Thanks for letting me know I'm not the only one with this situation. That's what I needed to know.

-63 BRP's wow! You must have played a crapload of games to get such a high negative number! If you get to -300 BRP's I wonder if you get a negative $20 bonus and have it deducted from your bankroll?
Old 12-18-2004, 07:21 PM

I know what the problem is..you guys dont play with style.. You need to talk to the screen more. Try making sound affects and stuff when you raise or shouting more when you get check raised. You also have to smash things when you lose. I have broke keyboards, mice, monitors and my head when taking too many bad beats.

the biggest reason is you guys dont scream profanity enough when winning/losing.. Dont just scream and cuss when you lose.. When you take down a monster pot jump out of your chair, do the double pump action with your fist and scream TAKE THAT YOU MOTHERUCKERS!!!
Old 12-18-2004, 07:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I know what the problem is..you guys dont play with style.. You need to talk to the screen more. Try making sound affects and stuff when you raise or shouting more when you get check raised. You also have to smash things when you lose. I have broke keyboards, mice, monitors and my head when taking too many bad beats.

the biggest reason is you guys dont scream profanity enough when winning/losing.. Dont just scream and cuss when you lose.. When you take down a monster pot jump out of your chair, do the double pump action with your fist and scream TAKE THAT YOU MOTHERUCKERS!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Now you sound like Excitable Gidget. Although Drunk Gidget also shows these tendancies I believe.

For myself, Super Gidget, I don't demean myself in such ways.
Old 12-18-2004, 07:33 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Great! Thanks for letting me know I'm not the only one with this situation. That's what I needed to know.

-63 BRP's wow! You must have played a crapload of games to get such a high negative number! If you get to -300 BRP's I wonder if you get a negative $20 bonus and have it deducted from your bankroll?

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha, that really isn't funny. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] Actually I only played a few hands, because I had read somewhere on this forum of problems relating to BRPs. Anyway I e-mailed them, got the automated response, and I guess we shall see what "real" response I get in a couple of days [img]/images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]
Just wanted to let you know you are not alone--in fact, I'm sure I read about this elsewhere, but I'm too lazy to look for it at the moment.
Old 12-18-2004, 07:38 PM

what is going on?...Am I known as the poker drunk?. First bonuswhores and now here. damn
Old 12-18-2004, 07:39 PM

umm..they have a phone number and the CS are very good.
Old 12-18-2004, 07:57 PM

Phone support has no clue what I'm even talking about. They cut and paste phrases from the terms and agreement as to what my problem might be.

If you ask why you get a negative BRP total when there are no games that give out negative BRP's, their heads explode and the phone goes dead.
Old 12-18-2004, 08:15 PM

This is very worrisome--you guys happened to notice because it was at the beginning of your play--but if it happened after you were well into the playing and a few points disappeared here and there, who would notice?????
Old 12-18-2004, 08:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This is very worrisome--you guys happened to notice because it was at the beginning of your play--but if it happened after you were well into the playing and a few points disappeared here and there, who would notice?????

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, I was getting credited with one BRP for the first few days for every raked hand I played. That should have been 3 BRP's but they publicly stated there was a problem and would be corrected at a later point. So I continued to play, had close to 200 BRP's which meant about 600 real BRP's when the problem was fixed.

But the first time I logged in the next day I had minus 9 BRP's. I didn't worry to much until I noticed nothing changed by the next day. So I played again and came back to see I now had -6 BRP's for all my effort.

Contacted support and got the "you need to read the terms and agreements spiel, and that SnG's and tournaments don't count for BRP excuse. Both of which I never played.

I can live with the expectation that they will correct the point total at a later date, and not to get excited about it. But it seems like everyone else playing Prima is able to register for the free rolls they offer. I can't and never will with the way my BRP's are being calculated. If others aren't affected then it appears I have a different problem than what they promised to address.