Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-19-2004, 07:08 PM

Default Re: did pokernow/party crash or something?

[ QUOTE ]
great I was playing in a $200 sng and winning when this happened. Last time this happened they refunded the deposit back and sent an email stating that they are sorry. they could at the very least offer a $15 free roll for trouble we are going through.

[/ QUOTE ]

As per their technical difficulty rules, they're supposed to refund 50% entry fees to everyone and then refund the remaining 50% based on chip count.
Old 10-19-2004, 07:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
great I was playing in a $200 sng and winning when this happened. Last time this happened they refunded the deposit back and sent an email stating that they are sorry. they could at the very least offer a $15 free roll for trouble we are going through.

[/ QUOTE ]

As per their technical difficulty rules, they're supposed to refund 50% entry fees to everyone and then refund the remaining 50% based on chip count.

[/ QUOTE ]

I should get a profit of .. $3!! woohoo
Old 10-19-2004, 07:11 PM

Yet their connection window says the server health is "very good." Glad their on top of it. [img]/images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
Old 10-19-2004, 07:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I should get a profit of .. $3!! woohoo

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, any profit is a good thing. I had a $20,000 freeroll go bad before it started. There were 3000 people so they threw in another $10,000 and gave everyone $10.
Old 10-19-2004, 07:13 PM

Paradise Poker and the Gambino ownership has again launched a DOS attack on Party Poker, these [censored] GOOMBAHS do not give up.
Old 10-19-2004, 07:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Paradise Poker and the Gambino ownership has again launched a DOS attack on Party Poker, these [censored] GOOMBAHS do not give up.

[/ QUOTE ]

source?
Old 10-19-2004, 07:16 PM

Bah, any profit isn't always good. For example, I have 2900 chips remaining with 4 players in one $20 SnG. Under these rules, I will get what, $35-37 (not sure how the fee works)? Without quoting the ICM, I can tell you for sure I have a lot more than $37 equity at this table.

Either way, I would be happy with that $37 if it was taken care of right away. Which of course it won't be. So let the bitching continue!
Old 10-19-2004, 07:16 PM

The source is from the horse's mouth, Paradise Poker was funded by mob interests, that is quite common knwledge, they will resort to any means to stifle their competition.
Old 10-19-2004, 07:19 PM

Party software at its best , no one can play but there status windows says...

JAque

**********Status*********

You are seeing this page as your computer is unable to connect to our game servers. This could either be because of your internet connection or our game servers might be facing a problem.

Report from PartyPoker.com support staff:

Real Money games status:
Status at 19-10-2004 18:46:01 EST: Very Good

Play Money games status:
Status at 19-10-2004 18:46:01 EST: Very Good

Legend

Very Good: The health of our services is very good. No widespread problems have been detected or reported. The reason you could have come to this page could be due to some problems at your end.
Good: The health of our services is good. No widespread problems have been detected or reported. The reason you could have come to this page could be due to some problems at your end.
Fair: We are facing technical difficulties with some of our services. Some players will be affected, others may not be.
Poor: We are facing technical difficulties with our services. Most players will be affected.
Bad: We are facing technical difficulties with our services. Almost everyone will be affected.

It's our constant endeavor to ensure that the connection we offer to our players is the best available on the internet
Old 10-19-2004, 07:21 PM

... this is a good test to see if your addictive [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

my desire to play poker right now is unbearable [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]