Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-10-2005, 08:54 PM

Default Re: Heads Up SNGs-Where the real consistent $ is

[ QUOTE ]
These links will help less for HU STTs. Only recently did I become interested in HU STTs and I have to admit I haven't done an extensive search for applicable material. I'm not sure much exists or should exist. It's a very funky game and very hard to go over hands b/c so much if it is completely contextual.

Yugoslav

[/ QUOTE ]

Play shorthanded NL cash and work your way down to heads-up. As is my opinion on any form of poker, it is best to figure things out yourself (outside of the fundumentals of course). Indiana's advice is very applicable though (Green Plastic says pretty much the same thing on the free video on cardrunners.com).
Old 10-10-2005, 09:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Irie,

I didnt say I was 70% over the long run. Just in my "zone" and I'll admit that the "zone" comes when i've been playing for a few hours and not when I first start up. I would love to play you in some heads up matches to improve my game but I doubt that two regular 2+2ers are going to achieve a great EV from playing each other.

Indy

[/ QUOTE ]

I would travel any distance to play Irieguy in any game he can name for any amount he can count....That goes double for his nitwit partner [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Edit: If I could say a prayer that would result in a HU match against Yugo I would renounce Satinism and return to the Church [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
Old 10-10-2005, 09:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Irie,

I didnt say I was 70% over the long run. Just in my "zone" and I'll admit that the "zone" comes when i've been playing for a few hours and not when I first start up. I would love to play you in some heads up matches to improve my game but I doubt that two regular 2+2ers are going to achieve a great EV from playing each other.

Indy

[/ QUOTE ]

I would travel any distance to play Irieguy in any game he can name for any amount he can count....That goes double for his nitwit partner [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Edit: If I could say a prayer that would result in a HU match against Yugo I would renounce Satinism and return to the Church [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Guess what old man? Your prayer just got answered.

Name time, place, buyin and I'll be there pwning you like a $2 hooker from Thailand, [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img].

Yugoslav
Old 10-10-2005, 09:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Irie,

Indy

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Name time, place, buyin and I'll be there pwning you like a $2 hooker from Thailand, [img]/images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img].

Yugoslav

[/ QUOTE ]

time = now
place = pokerstars
buyin = $50
Old 10-10-2005, 09:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I would renounce Satinism and return to the Church

[/ QUOTE ]

Satinism?
Old 10-10-2005, 09:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I would renounce Satinism and return to the Church

[/ QUOTE ]

Satinism?

[/ QUOTE ]
I worship satin & I'm pretty high on chiffon too [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-10-2005, 09:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Irie,

Indy

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yugoslav

[/ QUOTE ]

time = now
place = pokerstars
buyin = $50

[/ QUOTE ]

Still at work pwning.

So yeah, basically you're going to bed in like 15 minutes or whatever so I doubt this will happen tonight.

Yugoslav
Old 10-10-2005, 10:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So yeah, basically you're going to bed in like 15 minutes or whatever so I doubt this will happen tonight.

Yugoslav

[/ QUOTE ]

Yugospeak for "I'm a whining little pansy than can't tie Stanzee's shoelaces"
Old 10-10-2005, 11:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Yugoslav

[/ QUOTE ]

Yugospeak for "I'm a whining little pansy than can't tie Stanzee's shoelaces"

[/ QUOTE ]

Who is the one not online right now when I'm ready to go?!

You can't even stay awake long enough to tie Stanzee's shoelaces, [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img].

Yugoslav
Old 10-10-2005, 11:47 PM

accidently registering for Limit Stud HU H/L tournys kinda hurt my win % [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]