Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Poker > Other Poker Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-21-2005, 02:43 PM

Default Re: Triple Draw - Heads Up strategies

[ QUOTE ]
I do rarely bluff on the end when I miss. Probably not enough given my value betting standards (typically 86 or better, but that depends on who is in the pot.)

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you could do alot better by bluffing more frequently in these spots. When I draw one and so does my opponent on the last draw and I am out of position, I think I bet there at least 75% of the time. If he folds, he folds, if he catches me bluffing fine. The real benefit is that I can value bet 9's and 10's and get paid off. I've had some opponents pay me off with a pair.

-DeathDonkey
Old 04-21-2005, 05:32 PM

Default Re: Triple Draw - Heads Up strategies

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I do rarely bluff on the end when I miss. Probably not enough given my value betting standards (typically 86 or better, but that depends on who is in the pot.)

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you could do alot better by bluffing more frequently in these spots. When I draw one and so does my opponent on the last draw and I am out of position, I think I bet there at least 75% of the time. If he folds, he folds, if he catches me bluffing fine. The real benefit is that I can value bet 9's and 10's and get paid off. I've had some opponents pay me off with a pair.

-DeathDonkey

[/ QUOTE ]

I think this is a big leak in my game, both in and out of position. I will work on this and see how it goes.