Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-31-2002, 03:55 PM

Default LOL!! Great story. *NM*

Old 01-31-2002, 05:12 PM

Default Re: Hey Andy

There's a big tournament where I play this weekend. Can you put me in it with some of that win? [img]/images/smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-31-2002, 06:31 PM

Default Chancre

One of my favorite words....

If you can describe what this particular chancre looks like, I'll tell you what disease he is. Choose 2-4 from:

Painful, shallow, thick, firm, red, beefy, purulent, draining, swollen, tender, groin vs. scrotum vs. penis (or "dick" if more accurate) and specify whether the infection is animal or human in origin.

Matt
Old 01-31-2002, 06:47 PM

I'm doing some estate planning now (there'll be no guns in my estate, I think I'll register with Mr. Bellesiles), and I'm paying one of your compatriots $350 an hour for his services. Will probably cost me about $4,000 in toto. (I sense that you guys charge more for the use of Latin phrases.) So the money's more than half accounted for. Then, of course, I have a wife with expensive tastes, an ex-wife with a good deal (also negotiated by two of your finest brethren), a son who works for me, a daughter in college, an 11 year old, a mortgage, and miscellaneous other expenses (drug and alcohol and kinky sex habits and the like).

But, if there's anything left over, you'll be the first one I'll call. Unless Vince hits me up first.

[img]/images/wink.gif[/img]
Old 01-31-2002, 07:11 PM

If you didn't have to pay so many taxes you could put me in.
Old 01-31-2002, 07:15 PM

Default Re: Chancre

chanchroid...h.ducreyi
Old 01-31-2002, 08:02 PM

Default KB you didn\'t toke him did you? *NM*

Old 01-31-2002, 08:09 PM

Default I just thought he misspelled \'cancer\' *NM*

Old 01-31-2002, 09:14 PM

You know where the taxes are really low? Afghanistan. China. Cuba. I'll take the U.S.A. any old time, and if forced to make a second choice, I'd take England or Sweden or Germany or any of those western European countries with really high taxes.

The best places to live have high taxes (like California). Maybe there's a correlation? [img]/images/smile.gif[/img]

Anyway, you and I both believe in self-reliance. Buy into that tournament yourself and beat the pants off of them. I expect to read your post about how you won.

Good luck.
Old 01-31-2002, 10:38 PM

I probably won't play the tournament. I am hoping for the deck to run over me in a sweet 10-20. And who says I believe in self-reliance? That's just political blather. I want to retire as a trust fund pro while my wife works. Taxes cut into my potential future leisure.

And besides, I wanted to make you feel at home by asking to be staked right after your big win.