Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-21-2005, 07:13 AM

Default Re: write now, or wake up early?

exactr same situation here. I have a paper due at 8 in the morning. It is currently 3:12, so I decided I will cut it short and tell her it is a draft. I didn't get it done earlier cause of simpsons, family guy, american dad, and some infomercials on real estate.
Old 11-21-2005, 07:23 AM

They weren't the ones where you get crotch shots of girls doing sit-ups, were they?
Old 11-21-2005, 08:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Whenever I do homework, I prefer the mad dash at the end. It's the only time I am actually motivated and I get so much done so fast.

[/ QUOTE ]

exactly. i actually get stuff done.

i'd rather spend 4 hours and get 3.5 hours worth of work done, than spend 10 hours and get 5 hours worth of work done.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've been working on a Philosophy paper for the past fifteen hours and I completely disagree with you. By doing it over a longer period of time you can edit it a lot more, and have much more sophisticated ideas form; whereas if you're making a mad dash you're prolly just going with random instincts and not fully thinking everything out. You should definitely stay up all night in these situations--it's too hard to re-gain the exact train of thought you previously had when you're waking up half asleep. Mine is due at 2 this afternoon and I'm definitely feeling pretty tired, but I find that it's better to just suck it up and get it done.

P.s- Wtf do you mean by something to the extent of, "I can't think right now so I'm playing poker"?
Old 11-21-2005, 09:14 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Whenever I do homework, I prefer the mad dash at the end. It's the only time I am actually motivated and I get so much done so fast.

[/ QUOTE ]

i'd rather spend 4 hours and get 3.5 hours worth of work done, than spend 10 hours and get 5 hours worth of work done.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've been working on a Philosophy paper for the past fifteen hours and I completely disagree with you. By doing it over a longer period of time you can edit it a lot more, and have much more sophisticated ideas form; whereas if you're making a mad dash you're prolly just going with random instincts and not fully thinking everything out. You should definitely stay up all night in these situations--it's too hard to re-gain the exact train of thought you previously had when you're waking up half asleep. Mine is due at 2 this afternoon and I'm definitely feeling pretty tired, but I find that it's better to just suck it up and get it done.

P.s- Wtf do you mean by something to the extent of, "I can't think right now so I'm playing poker"?

[/ QUOTE ]

That is just because you aren't naturally as intelligent as us :P BTW, please don't use the P word [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

P.S. It is OK to talk shlt over the internet as long as you know them in real life.
Old 11-21-2005, 09:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That is just because you aren't naturally as intelligent as us :P BTW, please don't use the P word [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

P.S. It is OK to talk shlt over the internet as long as you know them in real life.

[/ QUOTE ]

But it's never OK to use a smiley face (emoticon) when talking to another guy. And this is especailly true if you know him. Be a lil more gay plz.