Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-06-2005, 04:12 PM

Default Re: Expert Zoologists Opinions on the Animal Tourney (more emails)

[ QUOTE ]
hahah. great avatar/location combo!

[/ QUOTE ]

Man I wish i'd thought of that :-/
Old 04-06-2005, 04:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Ask if she has any other animal recommendations as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you so much for answering my emails. You're probably wondering why I've been asking about fights between random animals. Here's the truth. I am a wealthy businessman from Columbus (the reason I'm corresponding with the Columbus Zoo). My friends and I have grown tired of the normal types of entertainment within society and we're looking for a new investment opportunity. While dining over lobster one night we thought of the idea of a big game death match tournament. Each fight is between two animals who are locked in a cage and are provoked until they fight to the death.

This will provide amazing entertainment for us as well as being a great invesment opportunity. We plan to hold the tournament in a smaller country with less strict laws and video tape the whole thing. We're considering live pay-per-view but a video distribution deal will definitely happen. Even if we don't make money we have more than enough to pay for everything for our own entertainment.

I can tell by the tone of your previous two emails to me that you are interested in the outcomes of these fights. I think it would be a great research opportunity for your zoo as well. The only problem we've had so far is obtaining the animals. If you or the Columbus Zoo could get us one of each species I listed in my previous emails (as well as any other large animals that would provide an entertaining death match), we would make a very large donation to the zoo as well as giving the zoo a few points on video distribution.

Please let me know if you or the zoo in general is interested in this great fundraising/entertainment opportunity. If the Columbus Zoo isn't interested, do you know any other zoos that might be interested? Or maybe some private large game dealers?

Thanks again

[/ QUOTE ]

lmao. did you really send that?
Old 04-06-2005, 04:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Ask if she has any other animal recommendations as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

Thank you so much for answering my emails. You're probably wondering why I've been asking about fights between random animals. Here's the truth. I am a wealthy businessman from Columbus (the reason I'm corresponding with the Columbus Zoo). My friends and I have grown tired of the normal types of entertainment within society and we're looking for a new investment opportunity. While dining over lobster one night we thought of the idea of a big game death match tournament. Each fight is between two animals who are locked in a cage and are provoked until they fight to the death.

This will provide amazing entertainment for us as well as being a great invesment opportunity. We plan to hold the tournament in a smaller country with less strict laws and video tape the whole thing. We're considering live pay-per-view but a video distribution deal will definitely happen. Even if we don't make money we have more than enough to pay for everything for our own entertainment.

I can tell by the tone of your previous two emails to me that you are interested in the outcomes of these fights. I think it would be a great research opportunity for your zoo as well. The only problem we've had so far is obtaining the animals. If you or the Columbus Zoo could get us one of each species I listed in my previous emails (as well as any other large animals that would provide an entertaining death match), we would make a very large donation to the zoo as well as giving the zoo a few points on video distribution.

Please let me know if you or the zoo in general is interested in this great fundraising/entertainment opportunity. If the Columbus Zoo isn't interested, do you know any other zoos that might be interested? Or maybe some private large game dealers?

Thanks again

[/ QUOTE ]

the reply to this email is going to be classic.
Old 04-06-2005, 04:15 PM

I posted it here first to get some impressions. if you guys think it's good i'll send it.
Old 04-06-2005, 04:15 PM

you are quickly becoming one of my favorite posters.
Old 04-06-2005, 04:16 PM

ROFOFOFL! I'm crying! Oh my side! It hurts! POTY!

Send it! Send it now! [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 04-06-2005, 04:17 PM

Location: Hurricanes, animal corpses and your potential new tattoo have a lot in common. Think about it.

Can you post the e-mails that you've sent her? For some reason I bet they're amusing as well.
Old 04-06-2005, 04:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
you are quickly becoming one of my favorite posters.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 04-06-2005, 04:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Can you post the e-mails that you've sent her? For some reason I bet they're amusing as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

Meh the ones I sent aren't that great, I just wrote like a little kid who was arguing with his friends cause I wanted some real info. Now that she's given me what I want I can harass her with this third email.
Old 04-06-2005, 04:24 PM

Your email is funny / satirical, but I think it would be a dick move to send it. They have been really cool in responding to our theoretical questions, why send them an email that will almost certainly offend them, when it's just for us to get a laugh?