Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-09-2005, 07:35 PM

Default Re: Is this kind of treatment from PartyPoker Support normal and accep

[ QUOTE ]
If it makes you feel better, they did give you the correct amount. The winner gets half of the 22500 and the rest of the table splits the other half. So, 9 players (including you) should have received 1/18 of 22500, or $1250.

[/ QUOTE ]

...and, as a result of this, the most he could possibly be compensated for the error would be $20-$100, which most likely wouldn't be worth the effort anyways.

also, getting a formal apology from the site is useless because there is little chance that any systematic changes would be made to prevent further errors.

enjoy your prize and forget about your dignity as a customer if you find party a profitable place to play. a boycott will hurt you much more than you're hurting them.
Old 11-09-2005, 07:38 PM

The thing that makes me Angry isnt that i got 1250. It is the manor that the last person at there support looked at the isue. It seemed like he didn't even try for find a solutin. Ha only seemed intrested in getting me off the Phone after he found the first misstake the first support person did. When he finaly realiced thet i was not the first error that i was calling about but the fact that i had been promised, Then he just said i had to accept it and not to bring it up any more. That is What i didnt like. The way he blew me off.
Old 11-09-2005, 07:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The thing that makes me Angry isnt that i got 1250. It is the manor that the last person at there support looked at the isue. It seemed like he didn't even try for find a solutin. Ha only seemed intrested in getting me off the Phone after he found the first misstake the first support person did. When he finaly realiced thet i was not the first error that i was calling about but the fact that i had been promised, Then he just said i had to accept it and not to bring it up any more. That is What i didnt like. The way he blew me off.

[/ QUOTE ]

Right, I understand. I just figured that confirmation that you ultimately got the right amount would make you feel a little better about the situation.
Old 11-09-2005, 07:43 PM

As has been stated above, their customer service is very, very poor. Sharing your experience with this board may be theraputic (sp?) but will not change anything for you. Sorry.
Old 11-09-2005, 07:44 PM

Default Re: Is this kind of treatment from PartyPoker Support normal and accepted

I agree you are overreacting...

You had a guy misinform you twice about the amount of money you would receive. It's not like you bought anything or had money at stake here, it was to be simply given to you. It also did not cause you any nuisances in the mean time. You merely might have mistold someone how lucky you got playing poker online.

Ultimately, if you look at the original promotion, you received the correct amount of money.

Party's supports sucks, but they got it right in the end.
Old 11-09-2005, 07:45 PM

it is actualy the other way around. When im Angry ( and not ) my wrtien Englih isnt that good. So a friend of mine sent me a translation av a posting i did in norwegan in one of our Forums. that last part i added since that.
Old 11-09-2005, 07:45 PM

Default Re: Is this kind of treatment from PartyPoker Support normal and accepted

[ QUOTE ]
what would happen if it were 4 handed, 3 players go all in and 4 aces with a K kicker is dealt on the board, do the "winners" split 50% and the guy who sat out gets the other 50%?

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe it should happen like that. If the web site says those are the rules, than the winners split half and the other guy gets half. He just got reaaaally lucky
Old 11-09-2005, 07:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
you were doing decent until this paragraph
[ QUOTE ]
I have wthdrawn all my money from PartyPoker now. and several of my friend say that they have opend accounts at other sites and are playing there insted. I will NOt return to PartyPoker until someone in there Managment or higer upp in the supportteam calls med or mails me a formal oppolgy for the missbehavior of the Supportemploye. and hopefully come with some kind of komensation.

[/ QUOTE ]

It seems like someone else typed this part for you..lol

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, please learn to type.
Old 11-09-2005, 08:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
You DID notice that he's Norwegian...?

Piling on's fun until you see that spike sticking up.

To the OP: Basically, there was a mistake - PP support was probably not fully briefed on the promotion. They got it right in the end, by showing you where the correct information was written, and they did apologize.

Were you expecting them to give you extra free money or something?
Old 11-09-2005, 08:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
you were doing decent until this paragraph
[ QUOTE ]
I have wthdrawn all my money from PartyPoker now. and several of my friend say that they have opend accounts at other sites and are playing there insted. I will NOt return to PartyPoker until someone in there Managment or higer upp in the supportteam calls med or mails me a formal oppolgy for the missbehavior of the Supportemploye. and hopefully come with some kind of komensation.

[/ QUOTE ]

It seems like someone else typed this part for you..lol

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

How many foreign languages do you master?