Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-30-2004, 01:25 AM

Default Re: It\'s clear the conservatives here have little or no combat experie

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
It's a shame about the blender, I feel your pain.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't feel a bit sorry for him. It's clear that he has a short cord because he is a rich conservative who was just throwing his money around foolishly, and now is too cowardly to stand up for his god-given right to a proper blender cord.

[/ QUOTE ]

I have one word, and it's.....

bigot

[/ QUOTE ]

I have one word, and it's...

fish!

Proving once again that it is impossible to post anything satirical here, no matter how ridiculous, that someone won't take seriously and take offense at.

[/ QUOTE ]

:-) Sorry. I'm just sick of Democrats saying Conservatives are stupid, and vice versa. If that is satire, then I am a fish. Sorry. It's currently 1:18 AM on a Sunday/monday morning and I'm crunching out code. Been in the lab way too long. Please accept my appologies. You also have to realize that it's impossible to tell your tone of voice via text, and there are alot of stupid people posting. i.e. this thread. Come to think of it, your post didn't seem that any more ridiculous than jokerswild's. So how was I supposed to tell?
Old 08-30-2004, 01:32 AM

Default Re: For what it worth

[ QUOTE ]
I wore hand me downs growing up.
I paid for 90% of my college education myself(parents paid the other 10%) by busting my ass working full time and going to school full time.
Were in not for gambling income I would have paid 0 income tax in 2003.
I never had the occasion to be in combat.

[ QUOTE ]
The clearest factor, however, is that they like Bush because they too were cowards, and will greatfully cheer as lower income soldiers die for their profits.

[/ QUOTE ]

My brother spent a year in theater and during that time his income was more than mine. Should he have met his demise, It would have been for a worthy cause.

Stu

[/ QUOTE ]

You and your brother have my utmost respect.
Old 08-30-2004, 02:36 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Proving once again that it is impossible to post anything satirical here, no matter how ridiculous, that someone won't take seriously and take offense at.

[/ QUOTE ]

Obviously they don't have enough combat experience in satire or the use of satirical utterances in debates or discussions.

Now you will have to excuse me, I'm trying to stuff Michael Moore into a blender......

-Zeno
Old 08-30-2004, 03:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
This board is dedicated to trying the impossible -- getting MMMMMMM, Stu, Wake Up, Jimbo and others to see that they are clearly wrong about every thing

[/ QUOTE ]

There is one thing we are definately right about. George Bush's duaghters are clearly much hotter than John Kerry's

Stu
Old 08-30-2004, 05:52 AM

Default Re: It\'s clear the conservatives here have little or no combat experience

The truth hurts. You can't handle the truth. So far the basic premise of the post, that the conservatives on this board have little or no combat experience, has held up very well. They are joined in that by Bush/Cheney, Wolfowitz, Scooter Libby, and all the Republican chicken-hawks in Congress.

You are an embarassment to the men and women throughout history that gave their lives so coke fiends can eat from the silver spoon their entire lives.
Old 08-30-2004, 06:01 AM

True and they seem to have inherited a penchant for addictive alcohol and possibly drug behaviours from pappy. But they are probably good for an hour romp. I do suspect that after thay would be incredibly boring.

Now Chelsea, one could have a nice long intelligent conversation with in addition to her obvious hottness!
Old 08-30-2004, 06:07 AM

Default Re: It\'s clear the conservatives here have little or no combat experience

Jokerswild

You're an embarassment to stupid people.

Stu
Old 08-30-2004, 06:11 AM

1) Liberal Democrats got us into Vietnam
2) Prominent conservatives with combat experience - George H. W. Bush, Bob Dole, Dwight Eisenhower, Alexander Haig, Richard Nixon.

Don't get me wrong, I don't have much use for Republicrats on either side of the aisle, but that doesn't change the fact that your generalization is wrong.
Old 08-30-2004, 11:24 AM

Default IF YOU SUPPORT THE WAR

then send yourself or someone you love. I know its an easy thing to say, but its also pretty hard to find a flaw with this statement. I'm sure everyone will have an excuse why they can't go over and fight, just further supporting the statement.
Old 08-30-2004, 01:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Jokerswild

You're an embarassment to stupid people.

Stu

[/ QUOTE ]

ditto