Push 3 8.33%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-17-2005, 10:11 AM

Default Re: Girl Dilemma

[ QUOTE ]

The Hero
20 years old

[/ QUOTE ]

Take comfort in the fact that it really doesn't matter what you do unless you compromise your own morality. So, do whatever, but don't become a liar over this if you aren't one already.
Old 11-17-2005, 10:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Not after my money.

[/ QUOTE ]

hahahahahahahahahaha
Old 11-17-2005, 10:39 AM

In the same thread in the politics forum I posted my view that males should live it up and screw around while they are young, and then after hitting full maturity they should settle down and lead the exemplary family life.

The dude who wrote the OP is 20 years old. No contradictions I'm afraid but thanks for trying to find one. I do enjoy being challenged.
Old 11-17-2005, 11:19 AM

What do you mean by the liar comment?

Ive already told one lie in my life.. so i guess i wont have to worry about that
Old 11-17-2005, 11:24 AM

relationship with me =/= having access to my money

Remember I'm only 20.. so far in a couple of days I've spent about 5 bucks on her, give or take
Old 11-17-2005, 11:28 AM

I don't think you're stupid, just young and probably wrong. It takes a long time to learn just how incredibly different an animal a female is than a male, especially given the brainwashing we get in our childhood that says they're basically the same.

It's totally natural for a woman to want a man who can provide a good environment for her future kids. Her role on planet earth is to have kids and raise them in a way that maximizes their happiness. Even if Dutch or American women don't know this (or don't agree or whatever), you can bet your bottom dollar that this Russian girl does. I live in Hungary which is closer to Russia than Holland in this regard.

I imagine it's not a pleasant thought that she's effectively "using" you for what you can provide, but on the other hand you are also "using" her for sex, companionship, raising your kids, and taking care of household chores that you wouldn't want to do yourself. Philosophically you could argue that you both use each other or that neither uses the other. I personally prefer the latter view.

If you feel you are mature enough to make a decision that could last a lifetime, then hats off, but at 20 I find that hard to imagine. Just remember that if you have a child and things go sour, you will have a lot of complications on your hands that will last the rest of your life.

If nothing else, remember the wise saying "if it seems to good to be true, it isn't". But if you've thought it through, fully aware of the disadvantages and pitfalls, and you still say she's right for you, then go for it!
Old 11-17-2005, 07:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
In the same thread in the politics forum I posted my view that males should live it up and screw around while they are young, and then after hitting full maturity they should settle down and lead the exemplary family life.

The dude who wrote the OP is 20 years old. No contradictions I'm afraid but thanks for trying to find one. I do enjoy being challenged.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes it is a question of what is good for the goose is good for the gander. I guess since you assign different unchangeable roles to man and woman, you do not see the contradiction. I can see that.