Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-18-2005, 03:40 AM

Default Re: Most Interesting Drinking game you\'ve heard of

We did the 100 shots of beer in 100 minutes game last saturday. It was a lot of fun, my favourite for sure. We downloaded a lot of songs about beer which made it even more fun. Nearly everyone ended throwing up, except for me. The downside - I could barely walk by the end of the night though. After a couple more pints.
Old 10-18-2005, 11:24 PM

I'm from London originally and managed to do the Circle Line once, however, I now live in Osaka, Japan where they have a similar loop line party every Halloween. The party, predominantly non-Japanese in fancy dress, takes place on the train itself although there are piss stops at bars along the way. I think the police just leave the 'weird foreigners' to get on with it.

link
Old 10-18-2005, 08:28 PM

slightly harder than that its a pint every stop and u only get a toiletbreak every 4 stops if u break it u have to go back a station, speed isn't nessecaarily a part of it just looks good if u do it in a short amount of time. my brother and his uni mates did it once, they got round in something like 18 hours.
Old 10-18-2005, 03:28 AM

I've always really liked 7/11/doubles
Old 10-18-2005, 03:31 AM

God I hate franzia.

One of my roommates would always have his friends over and play wine pong. I thought it was bizzarre.

Edward 40-hands is probably the most twisted I've seen.
You ducktape a 40 into each of your hands real solid like. You cannot remove either (which means its pretty hard to piss and still look respectable) until both are completed.
Old 10-18-2005, 03:35 AM

By far the most fun drinking game I have ever played is "Beer Die". There are two people on each of two teams. You need four cups of beer, a table, four chairs, and a single, ordinary 6-sided die. There might be variations on the rules, but this is how we play:

1) People are seated at each of four corners of a preferably long table that produces good bounce for the die.

2) The die is tossed by one side (alternating players with each toss). If the die is not tossed at least as high as the tallest seated player (while seated), the toss is no good. The toss must hit the table and then travel between the cups at the other end of the table (the cups are placed at the four corners of the table). If the toss is caught by the other team, then they toss. In order for a catch to be good, it must be with ONE hand and can use no other part of the body. If not, the catch is no good. If there is no catch or the catch is no good, that's a point.

2) 5 points for either side ends the game

3) 5 sips = 1 point. Sips can be obtained by your toss hitting the opposing team's cup, if a toss is not high enough, or if a player's toss misses the table completely.

4) If a toss actually falls into the opposing team's cup, then that team must finish their beers.

5) If a toss stops completely on the table and lands on 5, the tossing team must finish their beers, and spit out the die. If the die falls off the table during the spitting out process, that team must finish again. If, after spitting out the die, it lands on 5 again, that team must finish again. This is done until it stays on the table and it's not a 5. The same rule applies if at any time a player sets the die down on the table (for whatever reason), and it is a 5.

You could play without the finishes, but that's just not as fun. There are lots of variations on the rules, but I think the way we play is best.
Old 10-18-2005, 03:36 AM

If you played this with Bitter (English ale - you guys know that?), could you call it 'die bitter' ? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 10-18-2005, 03:40 AM

[ QUOTE ]
If you played this with Bitter (English ale - you guys know that?), could you call it 'die bitter' ? [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

No.
Old 10-18-2005, 03:48 AM

Yeah... I'm pretty sure I differ on almost every one of your rules when I play with my friends, but Beer Die in general is awesome.
Old 10-18-2005, 03:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Yeah... I'm pretty sure I differ on almost every one of your rules when I play with my friends, but Beer Die in general is awesome.

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah we played Beer Die standing up, but either way a great game.