Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-17-2002, 04:34 AM

Default Re: Excuse me, please

>

Just a FYI, I DID try the e-mail route...I put my e-mail address in a post for anyone that had any questions about the site, so that I could give all the information anyone wanted without it looking like an "ad" and Mason deleted that post as well.

I didn't even say anything about promotions or anything in that one.

I can understand him not wanting an "advertisement" for free on his site, but this one had no "advertising" in it and was still deleted.

I originally came here because I was told it had good information on poker and on various different sites. I have seen umpteen posts before mine that have said something about certain site's promotions and as a matter of fact most still exist below. Truthfully, I enjoy to read posts like that and LOOK for posts like that so I can take advantage of promotions.

I mean, this is the Internet Gambling forum right? Those kind of posts sure are on par with the forum name...

Old 04-17-2002, 08:44 AM

What you need to do is re-post on RGP and give an account about your posts being deleted on 2+2. This is standard operating procedure for those that are upset about having their posts deleted.
Old 04-17-2002, 10:17 AM

Default Why don\'t you leave

If you don't like the way Mason moderates HIS forum then please leave. We won't miss you.
Old 04-17-2002, 12:00 PM

"By the way, I'm glad the HUT was a big success and hope that all the participants enjoyed it as much as the winners."

Lookieeee There.....I think MASON musta thought about what I said A little bit HUH????????

LMAO
Old 04-17-2002, 12:17 PM

Default Re: Why don\'t you leave

Well first of all....This place keeps running because of People (Players) like myself....without them you wouldnt have no freaking forum now would ya David??? LMAO

Get a Clue!!!
Old 04-17-2002, 03:46 PM

Default Not because of you, in spite of you! *NM*

Old 04-17-2002, 03:54 PM

I have posted it on RGP as well. However, I did not mention that Mason had deleted the post from here. I don't see how that would serve any purpose except to get people to either berate him or me.

LLAMA