Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-17-2003, 03:02 PM

Default Nicky, Nicky, Nicky.......

....what will you say when the coward of baghdad (with a little help from the Egyptian torturers I presume) gives away the dirt. We DO KNOW he had poison gas and other biological weapons - Exhibit A your honor, look at the mass graves of dead Kurds. Its not a quantum leap to think he had, or was in the process of having, nuclear or dirty bomb capability. Its going to come out Nicky, then you and the other Bush-haters can cry conspiracy. No matter whether we find them or not, you, like saddaam's daughter, will think the evidence doctored (or drugged?? or "reefered") and you'll go on the internet spouting your anti-american bull-sh%$it. Merry CHRISTmas anyway!
Old 12-17-2003, 03:13 PM

Default Re: Excellent - and Yes!!

I suggest that, since the USA has so magnanimously granted Iraq a FREE GIFT of $67 BILLION for reconstruction costs etc.

I somehow think this is not a gift, and it seems an awfully big number, what is the source of this. They will pay it back someway or another

that France, Germany and Russia be expected to discount their loans/deals/credits to Iraq by an equivalent amount and then receive repayment on the rest of their debt in full.

Maybe if some of their companies were allowed to compete in the reconstruction programs they would then be paid back in kind. Just like the $67 BILLION, sorry I meant the FREE GIFT.

Oops, Iraq doesn't even owe them that much in total! I guess that means they get nothing.

This will probably be what will happen. After all if you go bankcrupt the first creditor to be paid is always the most powerful - the IRS
Old 12-17-2003, 03:16 PM

Default Re: Excellent - and Yes!!

Yes it's a free gift--Congress wanted to make like 23 or 27 billion of it loans but Bush pushed for it all to be grants which is what I believe it is. BTW I thought all of it should have been loans since you know we the taxpayers are paying for it.
Old 12-17-2003, 03:23 PM

Default Its not $67 Billion

This from the Washington Times

The overall bill spends about $67 Billion on replenishing the US military and continuing the global war on terrorism and $20.3 Billion on rebuilding Iraq.

Still a lot of money I grant you.
Old 12-17-2003, 03:27 PM

Default Thanks for clarification n/t

#
Old 12-17-2003, 08:01 PM

Default A Fine Thought.......

....make the IRS a country!!! Then there would be no money for the terrorists. [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Old 12-18-2003, 02:35 AM

Default Re: Nicky, Nicky, Nicky.......

We know he had poison gas and other biological weapons because the Reagan administation sold them to him. Since he used them on the Kurds and the Iranis, there's no proof that he still has them.

So stop spouting your anti-Americanisms. Criticism of government policy is Americanism; accusing critics of anti-Americanism is Saddamism. You're just like him.

Shame on you.

Merry Christmas anyway.
Old 12-18-2003, 02:42 AM

Default Re: Its not $67 Billion

it was in the papers 8 million of it went to miami for the police brutality attack on the peaceful protesters there against the free trade area of the americas.
Old 12-18-2003, 12:00 PM

Default Re: Nicky, Nicky, Nicky.......

What amazes me is that anyone thinks Saddam should be entitled to the benefit of the doubt in such matters.

Merry Christmas, nicky--when are you going? And how do you manage to post so much from work without getting in trouble? Hope you win a ton in AC...gl...
Old 12-18-2003, 01:03 PM

Default Saddamism?? Strange,

...but I like it. Now as far as anti-americanism, I cannot remember 1 post, not 1, where nicky praised the great U.S.A., under the leadership of our great president George W. Bush. Certainly not fair and balanced, as even you might admit (on a day where your sugar or pH was off kilter) that there are some things we've done well. However, I, the good Doctor, am proud as punch you have decided to become nicky's spokesperson. Hope it pays better than McDonalds..... [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

and Merry CHRISTmas to you as well. Can't root for the Yankees anymore, just can't bring myself to do it. George has just filled our once-proud clubhouse with trailer trash....