Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-26-2005, 01:47 PM

Default Re: Describe an orgasm

The only thing hotter than an orgasm is listening to a chick describe one.

Now if you'll excuse me, this married man has to go to confession.
Old 08-26-2005, 01:48 PM

Women can have orgasms too?
Old 08-26-2005, 01:51 PM

Women experience a series of involuntary muscle contractions around the vagina that may or may not produce an ejaculate or vaginal secretion. In both men and women, throughout the whole body there is an increase in muscle tension and relaxation, especially around the pelvis.

Does that help? lol

[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]Stef [img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
Old 08-26-2005, 01:52 PM

Female ejaculation should be a thread unto itself. Or a forum. How about "Other other topics for advanced players"?
Old 08-26-2005, 01:54 PM

[img]http://rds.yahoo.com/S=96062883/K=surprised/v=2/SID=e/l=IVI/SIG=12fbr8547/EXP=1125165236/*-http%3A//www.aggieballer.com/pictures/ME/shaved/surprised.jpg[/img]
Old 08-26-2005, 01:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Female ejaculation should be a thread unto itself. Or a forum. How about "Other other topics for advanced playaz"?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry, couldn't help myself.
Old 08-26-2005, 02:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
from what i understand, a female orgasm is much stronger and lasts longer than a man's...just tell her it's absolutely amazing...for a woman, we can feel it in our whole body...way better than freakin butterflies. the weak in the knees phrase definately applies as well

[/ QUOTE ]

I feel the need to point out that this isn't necessarily true. I think it's more dependent on the frequency of orgasm and the mental interpretation of a physical feeling. Orgasms during which the experiencer can detach oneself from the concept of physical release and extrude into the realms of spirituality are more intense than ones felt through the body alone. The stereotype is that men cannot experience this kind of emotion and spirituality. Whether or not it is true, it is up to you to decide.

I am male and I have experienced both orgasms that are nothing more than blips on the radar and orgasms during which I cannot break or experience any physical feeling at all. The latter kind does not occur solely in the groin area. After such an orgasm, I am frequently rendered unable to move for a couple minutesm, as the waves continue to pulse through me like those on a secluded beach in the eye of the storm.
Old 08-26-2005, 02:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
as the waves continue to pulse through me like those on a secluded beach in the eye of the storm.

[/ QUOTE ]

WOAW!! very nice description.
Old 08-26-2005, 02:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
WOAW!! very nice description.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah this guy is def no joke
Old 08-26-2005, 02:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
from what i understand, a female orgasm is much stronger and lasts longer than a man's...just tell her it's absolutely amazing...for a woman, we can feel it in our whole body...way better than freakin butterflies. the weak in the knees phrase definately applies as well

[/ QUOTE ]

I feel the need to point out that this isn't necessarily true. I think it's more dependent on the frequency of orgasm and the mental interpretation of a physical feeling. Orgasms during which the experiencer can detach oneself from the concept of physical release and extrude into the realms of spirituality are more intense than ones felt through the body alone. The stereotype is that men cannot experience this kind of emotion and spirituality. Whether or not it is true, it is up to you to decide.

I am male and I have experienced both orgasms that are nothing more than blips on the radar and orgasms during which I cannot break or experience any physical feeling at all. The latter kind does not occur solely in the groin area. After such an orgasm, I am frequently rendered unable to move for a couple minutesm, as the waves continue to pulse through me like those on a secluded beach in the eye of the storm.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is very true. My orgasms have ranged from the pleasure you get eating a nice piece of chocolate to completely earth-shattering, leaving me incapable of speaking or moving.