Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-19-2005, 06:48 PM

Default Re: Certifying ING accounts with NETeller

I called once and they said it didnt work. They said they changed something but it still works completely fine.

I set it up myself. It was fine. I went to create ING and a new NT for my gf, and I called for the routing # and they said it wont work.

I assumed the person didnt know what they were talkin about, and went ahead anyway.

It worked fine.
Old 04-19-2005, 07:41 PM

How are people getting this to work? Neteller won't let you add another account and there is no routing number for Neteller is there?
Old 04-19-2005, 08:14 PM

From the sound of things as long as you can get a routing number of an already exisiting ING account your fine.
Old 04-19-2005, 08:53 PM

This must be done through Neteller, not ING. YOu have to link your ING account up to Neteller after removing your existing checking account from Neteller (call them to do this). Then put in the new routing/account numbers from ING (I think it's in direct deposit or something. There is definitely a way to retrieve this info from your ING account page).

So your Neteller has your ING as the registered account, and your ING has your primary checking as the registered account. Money will go checking-->ING-->Neteller & vice versa.

Freakin
Old 04-19-2005, 09:39 PM

Ya that's what I meant, my fault, wasn't very clear.

I figure it would be the same deal with PayPal?
Old 04-21-2005, 10:59 AM

you can add a 2nd acct to ING. but:

"To add a new external account link, please send us a personal check (for at least $1.00) made out to yourself, and drawn against the new account you want linked. Note that the account you would like to link must be a checking account, not a brokerage or money market account (institutions put restrictions on these types of accounts that prevent electronic transfers). The name on the check must exactly match the name on your ING DIRECT account. "

unfortunately neteller doesnt issue checks. or do they, with their routing # on it?????

best is to redirect neteller to the ing acct.

for me, i'll stick with a proxy. ie: a throw away bank acct linked to neteller. that way, if anything related to poker is hacked, they only get my poker $. my main accts are safe.