Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-04-2005, 09:33 AM

Default Re: What\'s with these chicks?

A couple thoughts on this:

1) If a chick who has a boyfriend is going to date you, you can rule out a serious relationship (trust) with her. Ever. Think about it.

2) The thing about single mothers is that you have to be prepared to never be her first priority. Ever. Think about it.

Having said that, I think single mothers should not be ruled out on precisely that basis. If you're like me, then you don't want to have to endure endless phone calls, and that needy, clingy stuff that so many chicks these days are prone to. Basically since they have other obligations, you get the good stuff (dates, sex, etc) while cutting out a lot of extraneous crap. Ever get this phone call?:

"Hey I'm bored... wanna talk? Umm... so like today I was at the mall and....."

You never get that call from a single mother. Plus they are better in bed.

Almost forgot, to the poster who said something about monthly payments, this is BS. Single mothers usually will tell you straight up if they want more kids, and 9 times out of 10 it's a big NO!
Old 04-04-2005, 09:44 AM

[ QUOTE ]
A couple thoughts on this:

1) If a chick who has a boyfriend is going to date you, you can rule out a serious relationship (trust) with her. Ever. Think about it.

2) The thing about single mothers is that you have to be prepared to never be her first priority. Ever. Think about it.

Having said that, I think single mothers should not be ruled out on precisely that basis. If you're like me, then you don't want to have to endure endless phone calls, and that needy, clingy stuff that so many chicks these days are prone to. Basically since they have other obligations, you get the good stuff (dates, sex, etc) while cutting out a lot of extraneous crap. Ever get this phone call?:

"Hey I'm bored... wanna talk? Umm... so like today I was at the mall and....."

You never get that call from a single mother. Plus they are better in bed.

Almost forgot, to the poster who said something about monthly payments, this is BS. Single mothers usually will tell you straight up if they want more kids, and 9 times out of 10 it's a big NO!

[/ QUOTE ]

OP - There are lots of untrustworthy girls. Just stay away from them.

I agree with Buster. In my experience single mother's make excellent girlfriends. They appreciate a guy who likes kids, they don't have time for bullshit and games and they do not need/want 24/7 attention. They have a lot of responsibilities and you can have a girlfriend and have plenty of free time to do your own thing.

Single mom's rock.
Old 04-04-2005, 09:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
OP - There are lots of untrustworthy girls. Just stay away from them.

[/ QUOTE ]

Or just don't depend on them for anything. If you don't put any trust in them, it doen't matter if they're untrustworthy.