Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Tournament Poker > One-table Tournaments
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-19-2004, 12:46 PM

Default Re: First 5 SnG\'s at 10+1

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I think I actually did better at the $55 dollar sng's...the 10's are harder because the players aren't as good, so their methods of meyham are ofter unpredictable compared to the more expreience crowd. (IMO)

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL, I have never played a 50+5 but this is the sort of nonsense i might have come out with once upon a time. It's basically silly.

Regards ML

[/ QUOTE ]

Why is what i'm saying nonsense, I don't get it? Why are you sounding so unpleasent over such a laid-back topic? Why are you sounding condecending in your wording? I just feel 3 parts of your reponse were rude for no reason that's all.

Adjusting to the newer less experienced players is hard for me and i'm admitting it to everyone, is that funny to you? Say something pleasent and relevent if you want to contribute. I'm sorry "my coach" so to speak started me off playing the heads up tables, then the bigger S&G tables first for the most part, and i'm sorry you never have. Hopefully this thread will continue peacefully as it was.
Old 07-19-2004, 01:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
why would you want to play with better people? Because they think about their hands, when 10+1 players dont?

Please,
-Jason

[/ QUOTE ]

Another polite ending to a post I see. And yes Strassa the transition to weaker players is hard for me. I'll ask you the same thing I asked the last guy, do you have a problem with me being 1/2 decent at understanding how good players tend to think, and being sort of confused at the decisions rookies make? Other than that your post was good except for the snotty ending with the sarcastic "please."

FYI: I post here to talk and understand the game better through conversation, not to treat anyone like their opinion or feelings are wrong.
Old 07-19-2004, 01:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Why are you sounding so unpleasent over such a laid-back topic? Why are you sounding condecending in your wording? I just feel 3 parts of your reponse were rude for no reason that's all.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sorry it wasn't meant to be at all, see my post on the guy who called my AK with 82o, you will see I have the same problems, but better players are not going to solve them for me I fear. If I sounded condescending or insulting it was by accident, maybe I should work on my communication skills.

Best Regards ML
Old 07-19-2004, 01:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I think I actually did better at the $55 dollar sng's...the 10's are harder because the players aren't as good, so their methods of meyham are ofter unpredictable compared to the more expreience crowd. (IMO)

[/ QUOTE ]

Total nonsense. Bad players are easier to beat than good players. FACT.
Old 07-19-2004, 01:18 PM

Its not impossible that you are better at playing against ok players than awful players but that is likely because you don't know to adapt.
Old 07-19-2004, 01:19 PM

I'm sorry if the ending to my last post came across as snotty or whatever, that was not my intentions.

I understand a little bit of what you are saying, what I think you should do is look at your game in a simple way when playing 10+1. Just simplify everything. Adjust.

Sorry if "Please, Jason" rubbed you the wrong way. It was not my intention. I just think what you are saying is completely rediculous.

Peace,
-Jason
Old 07-19-2004, 01:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Why are you sounding so unpleasent over such a laid-back topic? Why are you sounding condecending in your wording? I just feel 3 parts of your reponse were rude for no reason that's all.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm sorry it wasn't meant to be at all, see my post on the guy who called my AK with 82o, you will see I have the same problems, but better players are not going to solve them for me I fear. If I sounded condescending or insulting it was by accident, maybe I should work on my communication skills.

Best Regards ML

[/ QUOTE ]

Thanks bro.....honestly i expect to get flack for my thinking, always have, always will, but i like to inspire other comments so I can learn from you guys. I'm not trying to be different to make anyone angry, what i type is simpley and truly what i'm thinking and how i play. Last thing I want is an argument trust me. take care
Old 07-19-2004, 01:32 PM

Trust me I've typed that more than a few times, always get the standard derisive comments. lol

Regards ML
Old 07-19-2004, 01:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Its not impossible that you are better at playing against ok players than awful players but that is likely because you don't know to adapt.

[/ QUOTE ]

correct, exactly why i typed this right above, "And yes Strassa the transition to weaker players is hard for me."
Old 07-19-2004, 01:34 PM

Did I hear someone say, "Group hug?"