Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 04-11-2005, 04:30 PM

Default Re: Did that PokerNow rakeback issue ever get resolved?

This is what customer support said to me!.....Hello
There is no problem. Your report will be going out today with the payment sometime.

Regards
Jane...... What does sometime mean? This millenium? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 04-11-2005, 04:34 PM

Is there some way that players can verify that an affiliate has in fact not been paid?

It's hard to be overly comfortable when you essentially have to trust a stranger with 5000$ [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] .

When is Party going to realize that 70% of something is way better than 0% of nothing. Sure You can make 3000$ a month in rakeback... but you are paying 12000$ !@#!!!

With no rakeback I would play 2-4 15-30 games. With rakeback I will play 8-12 5-10 games, whats wrong with a win-win senario?
Old 04-11-2005, 04:40 PM

No there isn't. But if you have been playing under the same guy for months and he has always promptly paid you and he says he hasn't been paid, and this board says the same then it's true.
Old 04-11-2005, 05:29 PM

[ QUOTE ]
This is what customer support said to me!.....Hello
There is no problem. Your report will be going out today with the payment sometime.

Regards
Jane...... What does sometime mean? This millenium? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow that's more than I got. They wouldn't even reply. You say you got this today?!

On the issue of verifying, I would glad let any of my affiliates log into my account and check transfer history. I haven't heard of anyone getting their money for march.
Old 04-11-2005, 05:34 PM

The report means jack squat. Sort of like an IOU from the worst degenerate gambler at a live B+M, not worth that much...... [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img] [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 04-11-2005, 07:17 PM

Fair enough Buster. I thought we were talking about February's rakeback. I have not been paid for March either.

In theory it should be a good situation for everyone. Does anyone know how much affiliates can get with high volume (%)? I hope it's substantial as this would create a healthy realationship where its in everyones interest to do the right thing.