Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > Other Topics > Sporting Events
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-07-2005, 04:25 AM

Default Re: is LT that classy?

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Barry Sanders and Tiki Barber are the RB's that I think of the most that hardly ever celebrat after they score TDs.

[/ QUOTE ]Shaun Alexander almost never does.

[/ QUOTE ]

I've never watched a Seahawks game, so I'm not sure if this is a joke or not. But I have heard that he is one of the most self-centered asses around. Am I way off?

[/ QUOTE ]

He is, but he doesn't celebrate.

[/ QUOTE ]
this is completely untrue. He has rocked the football like it was a baby after several TDs this season. He also did something that I believe was supposed to look like a lawn sprinkler ( he had one hand behing his head and held the ball out with the other and did that herky jerky right-to left motion that you'd see from a sprinkler.)
Old 11-07-2005, 05:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Shaun Alexander almost never does.

[/ QUOTE ]

I could be completely wrong here but isn't this the guy that often goes on Best Damn Sports show during the week and tells the guys on there what his plans are for his post-touchdown celebration each f sunday?
Old 11-07-2005, 11:57 AM

Chad Johnson and Terrell Owens come to mind. Those guys are the top of the classiness chart.
Old 11-07-2005, 04:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Chad Johnson and Terrell Owens come to mind. Those guys are the top of the classiness chart.

[/ QUOTE ]
Chad Johnson and TO should not even be mentioned in the same sentence when talking about class.

Chad Johnson is an elite reciever who enjoys playing football, likes to have some fun with the game, and inspires his teammates to become better players.

TO is also an elite reciever, but one who likes to hold out, bitch about not getting the ball(which Johnson is guilty of at times) and whine when he does not get his way. Basically, an all-around ass. Has Chad Johnson ever been suspended for being a detriment to his team?
Old 11-07-2005, 04:53 PM

TO is all about one thing...self promotion
Old 11-07-2005, 04:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
Chad Johnson and TO should not even be mentioned in the same sentence when talking about class.

Chad Johnson is an elite reciever who enjoys playing football, likes to have some fun with the game, and inspires his teammates to become better players.

TO is also an elite reciever, but one who likes to hold out, bitch about not getting the ball(which Johnson is guilty of at times) and whine when he does not get his way. Basically, an all-around ass. Has Chad Johnson ever been suspended for being a detriment to his team?

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey you might want to go to a mechanic. Your sarcasm detector doesn't seem to be working.
Old 11-07-2005, 04:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey you might want to go to a mechanic. Your sarcasm detector doesn't seem to be working.

[/ QUOTE ]

And you might want to go to an English class and brush up on your reading comprehension.
Old 11-07-2005, 05:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
And you might want to go to an English class and brush up on your reading comprehension.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I guess I do? Cuz I have no idea what your post means. HS English AP tests are rigged!! omgwtf! I got a 5 on AP English! I demand a retest!
Old 11-07-2005, 05:07 PM

Read his post. He knew you were being sarcastic. He was merely pointing out that grouping CJ and TO is wrong as he thinks Owens is much less a classier player than CJ.
Old 11-07-2005, 05:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I guess I do? Cuz I have no idea what your post means. HS English AP tests are rigged!! omgwtf! I got a 5 on AP English! I demand a retest!

[/ QUOTE ]
I understood the sarcasm, you were saying that CJ and TO were both classless. While I do agree that neither have the class as LT or Barry Sanders, I do not think that Chad is even comparable to TO, in any way, really(except for the fact that they are both great recievers.)

Also, you can ace an AP exam and still be a moron. You have only reinforced my belief on this subject.