Two Plus Two Older Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Older Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-01-2005, 07:21 AM

Default Re: Ethical question for OOT

[ QUOTE ]

Just on a hello basis, no kissing [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]. Wanted to take her out to a cafe but I don't want my face in those celebrity magazines.

[/ QUOTE ]

Would you just admit you can't get her instead of making up lame excuses?
Old 10-01-2005, 07:22 AM

Thanks for the advice, however I need to sell now as I have already moved to another flat, waiting is thus not an option.

What makes it a bit hard is that I think it will not be easy for her to find the same somewhere else. She was just very lucky finding a building with ordinary people, where people keep their mouth shut. I guess she wants some kind of ordinary life, since she actually cleans the stairs etc. herself.
Old 10-01-2005, 07:26 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Wanted to take her out to a cafe but I don't want my face in those celebrity magazines.

[/ QUOTE ]

And you decided not to marry her because it would make doing your taxes more complicated. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 10-01-2005, 07:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Just on a hello basis, no kissing [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]. Wanted to take her out to a cafe but I don't want my face in those celebrity magazines.

[/ QUOTE ]

Would you just admit you can't get her instead of making up lame excuses?

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Might well be. But I dated a celebrity earlier and when I look back at it, it was the worst time of my life. In a relationship the man needs to feel a bit smarter and stronger than the woman, not like the loser nobody understands why she is hanging out with (as I felt then).
Old 10-01-2005, 07:30 AM

Jason Alexander?
Old 10-01-2005, 07:42 AM

I stopped doing kiss-hellos in my building, and now practically everyone treats me as if I committed a war-crime.
Old 10-01-2005, 07:53 AM

I liked this thread better when it was called...

Old 10-01-2005, 07:58 AM

Well she can, I am not implying that this one has fallen for me, but somehow I have always managed to get chicks way above my league. I asked a very sexy girl (top 1%) about it and she said that it is so rare that any man has the guts to approach her, nobody had done it to her in years, so that whoever did it had a great chance of success just from showing the courage.
Old 10-01-2005, 08:52 AM

Since she's not a snob and doesn't act better than everyone, you should let her live in peace. I think it would be pretty crappy to use that as a selling point. Ask yourself this: do you think you could approach her about this and ask for her approval? If the answer is no, then don't do it behind her back.

Everyone needs time away from their busy life, time away from all the stress, and that's her place. You'd hate it if someone took that away from you when you just wanted a chance to relax.

But at least make sure you bang her before you leave.

Edit: I guess the name you chose is part of your question, you're asking if you're being too much of a nice guy. Now I know the wisdom about scoring chicks is never to be a nice guy and that's true, but that doesn't mean you have to be a selfish prick either. Do the right thing. Then bang her.
Old 10-01-2005, 08:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I stopped doing kiss-hellos in my building, and now practically everyone treats me as if I committed a war-crime.

[/ QUOTE ]

nice.

-blake